Ok-who's from Illinois?

TINKERBECK

Mouseketeer
While talking to Byron he informed that there are approx 200members in my surrounding area-meaning not far from me. I was just wondering who my neighbors are "up north". If you don't mind disclosing where you are feel free. We live in Plainfield-South Suburbs of Chicago!:smooth:

Sarah

looks like us Illinois moms don't stop at having 2 kids! LOL! I have four also! we gotta do something during the winter! no florida sun year round here! ;)

As of July 2 I will be an official Chicagoland resident!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I stopped at two kids (DH says the reason we have two girls is he didn't want three!! LOL!!) We're from Naperville, and heard the same thing from our guide, Amil. Guess putting up with our winters (and even our so called summer!) is reason to buy!:sunny:

We live in Lake Villa. We are so far North we're almost in WI. :p

Wow! My SIL and spouse live in Lake Villa. Also, DH's nephew, I think (he got marrried last summer, so I'm not sure if they moved). MIL in Gurnee; BIL used to live in Mundelien, but they just bought a house near Lake Villa. DH is originally born in Lake Forest, raised in Lake Bluff.

THere are quite a few of us south of I-80. And I didn't stop at two kids, either.
;) :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

BTW, my Dfolks are in Plainfield and I grew up in Naperville.

Northside Chicago (West Rogers Park Neighborhood)... Near enough to Wrigley Field to make it interesting, far enough away so as not to be bothered by the lack of parking.

EAMUS CATULI
AC005996

Originally posted by ProfGoofy
Northside Chicago (West Rogers Park Neighborhood)... Near enough to Wrigley Field to make it interesting, far enough away so as not to be bothered by the lack of parking.

EAMUS CATULI
AC005996

I live on west Pratt for a while.... Also Lived in Wrigleyville. Loved them both! But in WV I paid as much for my parking space as I did for rent! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter