Ok you guys...its on, the LIVE Nicki and Todd..Summer edition!

Ok there have been a few changes, I know I know I am changing things already and we are not even there yet! :lmao:

I just added a 6:45 pm dinner at Raglan Road on our arrival day. DH really wanted Fultons but we are going out with friends this weekend to a local place that has wonderful crab claws and he said it would be ok to pick something different. WPE is great but we have never been to RR and I have read wonderful things about it, plus I need to try that bread pudding!

I was also able to snag an early lunch at Sci Fi for our HS day, and this is the day that we are going to Cali Grill so hopefully 7 hours between the 2 reservations will be enough time to digest burgers and onion rings from lunch! :eek:

Still cannot get a breakfast ressie at TH, but I was able to move my Boma up to 9am so we can get over to AK earlier than we thought. I would love to have lunch at Flame Tree before heading home and of course, need that frozen chai..it is soooo good I wish all the parks had them.

So those are the changes, for now! :rotfl:

I'm so glad you're going to RR. Their calamari is excellent and one of my favorite entrees in all of WDW is the It's not bleedin chowder....TO DIE FOR! The bread pudding should be illegal.

Okay, total lurker coming out here. I LOVE your reviews! :worship:I'm actually sad to miss this one since I'll be down there with you! We leave on the 4th. I hope you guys have an awesome time!

:yay: I am so excited, its time for another Nicki and Todd review. Many of my ADR's for my upcoming trip were made from your past reviews. You seem to bring out the hunger in me.:lmao:

We are trying RR in August, cant wait to hear your review of this one.

I just tried the frozen chai on my last trip a couple weeks ago. MMMMmmm, it was soooo good! My husband and I shared one and I wished we would have gotten two. My husband wants to try the Fulton Crab house on our next trip. What's good there?

Oh you should def try Fultons, it is wonderful! We are def going there in Oct. I naively tried the chai from Starbucks thinking it would be like AK but man was I wrong, it tasted like perfume! Terrible stuff at Starbucks, I will just stick with my lattes instead ;)

I'm so glad you're going to RR. Their calamari is excellent and one of my favorite entrees in all of WDW is the It's not bleedin chowder....TO DIE FOR! The bread pudding should be illegal.

I think we are going to do the calamari, we love calamari and I was showing the menu to Todd last night and he said, "Yup we are getting that!" I also informed him that we had to get 2 desserts! He was all set to get the Shepherds Pie until he saw that it was made with LAMB! OMIGOD I was dying laughing and he said "What is so funny?" But I couldnt tell him...so I think I will order the pie and make him taste it so he can see he really loves it, I mean come on he loves those stupid meatballs right? :laughing:

Okay, total lurker coming out here. I LOVE your reviews! :worship:I'm actually sad to miss this one since I'll be down there with you! We leave on the 4th. I hope you guys have an awesome time!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful trip too!

:yay: I am so excited, its time for another Nicki and Todd review. Many of my ADR's for my upcoming trip were made from your past reviews. You seem to bring out the hunger in me.:lmao:

We are trying RR in August, cant wait to hear your review of this one.

Welcome! I hope we love RR....hey anyplace that has bread pudding I am sure to love it!

YAY! You're almost there!:cool1::cool1:

I know just 4 more days! I am doing laundry and starting to pack, DH is looking at me like I am nuts because I usually wait to the last minute to do all this stuff :rotfl2:

Ok there have been a few changes, I know I know I am changing things already and we are not even there yet! :lmao:

I just added a 6:45 pm dinner at Raglan Road on our arrival day. DH really wanted Fultons but we are going out with friends this weekend to a local place that has wonderful crab claws and he said it would be ok to pick something different. WPE is great but we have never been to RR and I have read wonderful things about it, plus I need to try that bread pudding!

I was also able to snag an early lunch at Sci Fi for our HS day, and this is the day that we are going to Cali Grill so hopefully 7 hours between the 2 reservations will be enough time to digest burgers and onion rings from lunch! :eek:

Still cannot get a breakfast ressie at TH, but I was able to move my Boma up to 9am so we can get over to AK earlier than we thought. I would love to have lunch at Flame Tree before heading home and of course, need that frozen chai..it is soooo good I wish all the parks had them.

So those are the changes, for now! :rotfl:

#1 (I'm going to count the number of changes). :rotfl:

Still cannot get a breakfast ressie at TH

Don't give us just yet, you never know you might get in!!! :goodvibes

Have you been to the 50's PTC recently? I just switched from the Sci-Fi to the 50's. I haven't been there in about 5 years. I remember the chicken pot pie was to die for! :cloud9: Hoping for lots of antics to keep the kids entertained!!! Do they have boozy milkshakes??? :confused:

RR sound yummy. We've never been. I recently discovered that Cooke's of Dublin (RR's CS), has wonderul fried fish platters. People have been raving about their fried shrimp and scallops. They say the fish is better than Yorkshire in UK. I'd love to head to DTD just to try it. Unfortunately, the boys have their heart set on T-Rex. Cafe :sad2:

Don't worry 7 hours is more than enough time in between meals. I'm planning the same thing for 50's PTC and Ohanas. Ohanas is a LOT of food!

I still have to buy the boys some summer clothes and get my luggage out. I'm so not ready!! TWO WEEKS to go :yay:

Oh you should def try Fultons, it is wonderful! We are def going there in Oct. I naively tried the chai from Starbucks thinking it would be like AK but man was I wrong, it tasted like perfume! Terrible stuff at Starbucks, I will just stick with my lattes instead ;)

Nicki, did you try the Chai Latte at Starbucks? I LOVE those!! I've never had a cold one. I can't wait to try the Frozen Chai in AK!!!

Have you tried the frozen lattes at the Main Street Bakery? OMG! They put the Frappacinos to shame!! They are amazing!! I've been known to hop the monorail from the GF just to get a Latte then meet the family back by the pool. :rotfl: Seriously, they're THAT good.

Oh, poor Todd gets such a bad rap! :rotfl:

I have a feeling the plans are about to change again!! :goodvibes

That'll be our play at home drinking game. ;)

Nicki, are we there yet? Are we there yet? :hyper:
And yes, you must have the bread and butter pudding at Raglan Road. It's imperative.

I can't wait for this food report!

I cant wait to write it! Thanks for reading!

Hey everyone we have a comedienne in the group! :lmao: And that is 2 changes thank you very much :rotfl:

Don't give us just yet, you never know you might get in!!! :goodvibes

Have you been to the 50's PTC recently? I just switched from the Sci-Fi to the 50's. I haven't been there in about 5 years. I remember the chicken pot pie was to die for! :cloud9: Hoping for lots of antics to keep the kids entertained!!! Do they have boozy milkshakes??? :confused:

They did have 50's PT open too but I loved that reuben sandwich and boozey milkshakes from Sci Fi...although this time I think I may skip the milkshake and go to the Tune In Lounge and get a cocktail...Picnic Punch here I come!

Have you tried the frozen lattes at the Main Street Bakery? OMG! They put the Frappacinos to shame!! They are amazing!! I've been known to hop the monorail from the GF just to get a Latte then meet the family back by the pool. :rotfl: Seriously, they're THAT good.

Ok you just introduced me to a new snack! I am going to make it a point and get one this trip! I love anything frozen and coffee-ish! And Todd can get his own, no sharing! :laughing:

:rotfl2: Too stinking funny!:laughing:

Oh here we go, 2 more comediennes!

Well, Kathy, from one Kathy to another, we know Nic's Todd!!! :rotfl2:

You are so right!:laughing:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: You guys are a trip!

Oh, poor Todd gets such a bad rap! :rotfl:

I have a feeling the plans are about to change again!! :goodvibes

So DH is looking over my shoulder and asking why the ladies of the DIS are teasing him! I told him that is because he doesnt OBEY the laws of Disney, once a ressie is made you stick with it :rotfl: And Mare...I think you are right! Thanks girl!

That'll be our play at home drinking game. ;)

Nicki, are we there yet? Are we there yet? :hyper:
And yes, you must have the bread and butter pudding at Raglan Road. It's imperative.

Almost Rosie, almost, just 3 more days!! Hmmm....I wonder how much you guys will have to drink :rotfl: That is what I am looking forward to the most, RR bread pudding...yummy!

Ok guess what, there has been ANOTHER change! GASP! Can you believe it? Well of course you can!

My good friend Mare (GoofyGal531) was able to help me out with a Tusker House ressie for our departure breakfast! Lets all give a round of applause for MARE! :worship::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

So I cancelled our Boma breakfast and we will be at AK at 8:25 for a very early breakfast and we will tour the park and eat lunch before going home so that is one more review I can post for you! And I get my frozen chai, oh man do I just love those little suckers! DH is excited for TH, we missed going there in January because our niece was sick and we didnt want to push more food on her...he says he wants to go there for the food but secretly I think he wants to see Daisy! :rotfl:

So drink up you guys! :rotfl2:

Ok guess what, there has been ANOTHER change! GASP! Can you believe it? Well of course you can!

My good friend Mare (GoofyGal531) was able to help me out with a Tusker House ressie for our departure breakfast! Lets all give a round of applause for MARE! :worship::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

:rotfl2: I'm so glad you finally got TH, thanks Mare!!!

3 since Nic corrected me that there were 2 changes in the first post!!!! And you know you love us, girlfriend. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter