• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay ---- I'm under 20 and tomorrow.....

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
I'm going to start PACKING!!!!!!!:hyper:

We leave in less than 3 weeks!!!!! :upsidedow :hyper:

Anyone want to join me for a Happy Dance???:crazy: :Pinkbounc :crazy: :bounce:

Melinda

Whoo-Hoo for you!!! :bounce:

I have a few more weeks than you do, but I feel your excitement!!!

I'm not packing yet (DH would roll his eyes), but I have a pretty good list going, lol!

I'm happy dancin', too!!

Check out my counter; I'm celebrating the big 5-0 at my very favorite place!!!
birthday.gif

Embarrassed to say I started packing 2 weeks ago.:blush:
Love these new smilies::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pirate: :duck:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Look at my counter, I'm happy dancing with you!!! Just a day behind!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We're sooooo excited. But I don't like to pack until they day or two at most before. Now my parents who are also coming started packing two weeks ago!!!!!:tongue:

Maybe we'll see ya there!!:wave2:
Gi

I have 61 days and have already set aside some of my summer clothes. :eek: :hyper: :goodvibes

:moped:
piglet, the countdown on my computer and your countdown timer in your signature are exactly the same.

see you there,

poohangel

We're right there with you! Normally I would start packing, but we were transfered last year with my DH job and we're living in a one bedroom apt. I don't have room to pack ahead of time. This really leaves me feeling confused and bewildered trying to plan ahead! I've resorted to making lots of lists!

I have everything but our clothes packed. Did that on Sunday.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

It is so exciting to say we leave next month!!! I will join you in the happy dance!! I'm sure next month at this time I will be doing the ECSTATIC DANCE:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter