OKW 2 bedroom dedicated vs 2bedroom lockout size of living area

Ed T

DVC Member/OKW 1993
Is there a difference in the living room/kitchen area in the dedicated 2 bedroom unit vs. 2 bedroom lockout? My wife and I have this debate that the living/kitchen area in the dedicated two bedroom is smaller than the 2bedroom lockout.

We will have 6 in the 2bedroom and 2 in a studio and when all 8 gather in the 2 bedroom living room we want to be comfortable

Thanks

Is there a difference in the living room/kitchen area in the dedicated 2 bedroom unit vs. 2 bedroom lockout? My wife and I have this debate that the living/kitchen area in the dedicated two bedroom is smaller than the 2bedroom lockout.

We will have 6 in the 2bedroom and 2 in a studio and when all 8 gather in the 2 bedroom living room we want to be comfortable

Thanks

None at OKW. The difference is in the second bedroom. If a lockoff, there is a kitchenette and entrance to the villa, plus a small porch. If dedicated, where the kitchenette would be located is a second sink. Where the entrance to the studio would be is a closet. And no porch.

The dining room table will have four chairs. The large porch will have a round table and four chairs.

We stayed 9 in a 2 Bdrm dedicated, we maxed that room out, and were comfortable while visiting. We just made sure as soon as the kids woke up the beds got folded up and pillows and sleeping things were out back in the master closet . There is plenty if seating and the patio just extends the gathering space

None at OKW. The difference is in the second bedroom. If a lockoff, there is a kitchenette and entrance to the villa, plus a small porch. If dedicated, where the kitchenette would be located is a second sink. Where the entrance to the studio would be is a closet. And no porch.

The dining room table will have four chairs. The large porch will have a round table and four chairs.
Just agreeing with this.
The difference is in the second bedroom.

The kitchen, living room, dining room are exactly the same in a lock off as in a dedicated 2 bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter