OKW - 2 Bedroom with Another Couple

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

My dh and I are going to Disney in October with another couple for four nights (then I'm staying and my mom and sister coming).
It is a couple that we travel with often.

I am going to book OKW.

Why would I want a 2 bedroom lock-off instead of a regular two bedroom?
Is the lock-off second bedroom a little bigger because it's a studio and has the amenities?

Thank you very much!

It’s no bigger but it does have the separate kitchenette, and a door between the studio section and the living room which you can close and lock…

It’s no bigger but it does have the separate kitchenette, and a door between the studio section and the living room which you can close and lock…
Thank you.
Wouldn't the second bedroom have a door to close anyway?
We wouldn't need the separate kitchen, we won't be cooking so what would be in the place of the kitchenette in the
second bedroom, not lock-off?

Thank you.

Yes.
We wouldn't need the separate kitchen, we won't be cooking so what would be in the place of the kitchenette in the second bedroom, not lock-off?
It would be just a sink and a closet. The microwave, refrigerator, and the rest of the stuff in the kitchenette would not be there.

The lockoff also has a separate outside door, which would enable the other couple the ability to come and go without coming through the main door. This could also help with luggage.

We wouldn't need the separate kitchen, we won't be cooking so what would be in the place of the kitchenette in the
second bedroom, not lock-off?
Yes, each bedroom has a door. I believe there's an additional closet in the dedicated 2BR.
In the lockoff, there's also a 2nd exterior door.

Thank you all so very much!
I will try next to HH, which is a dedicated 2 bedroom.
If I cannot get that, I'll put a WL in and get a dedicated first and second choice lock-off.

Thank you again.

In a 2BR LO, each couple can have their on thermostat control. Since I like the bedroom cold and others like theirs warm, everyone is comfortable. To me this is the main advantage of a LO.

Reactions: BZW
In a 2BR LO, each couple can have their on thermostat control. Since I like the bedroom cold and others like theirs warm, everyone is comfortable. To me this is the main advantage of a LO.
Oh my and WOW! I did NOT think of that and I think the two thermostats is a fab idea!
WOW and thank you for taking the time to respond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter