OKW early check-in

Jeffan1ca

Mouseketeer
What is the probability of getting a before 04:00 check-in for an OKW 2-bedroom for the 1st Saturday in February? A 01:00 check-in would be great.

Possible. But maybe not.
Lots of times we've been able to check in early (often as early as 11:00) on Saturdays. However, the last 3 trips, we've had to wait until almost 4:00.
So no way to tell in advance.
Should add that your chance may increae if you have no specific room requests.

Jeffan1ca said:
What is the probability of getting a before 04:00 check-in for an OKW 2-bedroom for the 1st Saturday in February? A 01:00 check-in would be great.
Since the times you quote are AM, I'd say it'd impossible. Assuming you are really meaning PM, I'd say 50/50 for before 4 pm. Far less for 1 PM but not impossible.

Last time we were at OKW, we checked into our 2-bd at 9 am. We checked into our 1-bd at BWV a couple of weeks ago at about 8:45 am. We were lucky on those trips - both trips were during busy periods. I wouldn't count on it happening every time.

DisFlan

DisFlan said:
Last time we were at OKW, we checked into our 2-bd at 9 am......

Same here - we checked in to our 2 bed in August at about 09:30am :cool1:

I checked into my 1 bedroom at 10am...then again, I'm a smoker so that may have made a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter