OKW Grand Villa

Paticake

DIS Veteran
I am wondering what kind of chance I would have booking an OKW GV for the week before July 4th 2014 at 7 months. Thoughts?

I am wondering what kind of chance I would have booking an OKW GV for the week before July 4th 2014 at 7 months. Thoughts?

Hospitality House GVs are very often gone at 7 months out. As to the other OKW GVs, for Sunday June 23 to Sunday June 30, 2013, three of days (Mon through Wed) were full by 7 months out. The end of the week June 28-30 was still open at 7 months, and the whole week of June 30 to July 7 was open at 7 months out. Based on this year's demand you might have trouble for the first three or four days days of the week you want but it is still worth the try. There are actually only a few times of the year the non-HH GVs are not open at 7 months out but some days during the last week of June was one of those times for 2013.

Thank you. I would have thought to look at 7 months but this plan just kind of developed this weekend. We'll try and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter