OKW room suggestion

hoosiergirl

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
Has anyone ever been able to see some of Illuminations from their balcony? How about from buildings 23-26? Thanks in advance!:)

We have never been able to see illuminations from any of the buildings we have stayed in, but I understand some can have a slight view of them in the distance. We have always been able to see the fireworks at DTD.

We have stayed in buildings, 19, 20, 22, 16, 45,46,53, and 56 and there were never illuminations views from any of those.

We were in building 26 on the end closest to 25 and could see it partially (big palm tree in the way). I think if you went out onto the bridge that leads over to the HH you might be able to see them. We could also see part of them from 28. I think it depends on the part of the building and which floor. Both times we were on the 2nd floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter