Okw Sep/oct 2019

cooks

:)
Hi all,

We are looking at going again late September / October and looking to take advantage of free dining.

I cannot seem to see okw / ssr for bookings. I'm sure I had reserved this during my 2017 booking at this time in 2016 with the booking confirmed later in the year.

Any ideas?

They have changed it this year, they are only opening up bookings for those two resorts at 330 days out, in line with when DVC members can book.

Their advice to me was to “book somewhere you could bear to stay” to hold the dates, dining plan and gift card, then try change hotels at 330 days out.

Now just the dilemma of pushing a trip back to mid October to hope to catch Star Wars land. Every where I seem to look says late 2019 / fall.

Ahhhh don't know what to do. Any one else in the same situation?

Sort of... we had booked already for late September before they announced "late" fall, so I think we are just going to miss it which will break my BFs heart!

I'm hoping that it doesn't open till after our trip which is booked for Nov 2019! People seem to be saying that they think it will open in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I'm hoping that this is what will happen! I really don't want to have to change our dates as it's a b'day trip but I will bring the trip forward if I find out that it's opening before we go, or heaven forbid while we're there!

I'm hoping that it doesn't open till after our trip which is booked for Nov 2019! People seem to be saying that they think it will open in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I'm hoping that this is what will happen! I really don't want to have to change our dates as it's a b'day trip but I will bring the trip forward if I find out that it's opening before we go, or heaven forbid while we're there!

We are there in Nov 19, DHS will make the other parks alot quieter!!

I feel your frustration I want to book for Christmas 2019 and have to wait forever to be able to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter