OKW Turtle pool and Golf view?

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
I am looking for advice on room request at OKW.
We would like to be near a pool and have a view of golf course.

Any ideas?

I don’t know of any near Turtle Pond pool, but I know 3 others.
There’s building 54, just across a side road from South Point Pool

Attachments

• IMG_3610.jpeg
    IMG_3610.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 5
I don’t know of any near Turtle Pond pool, but I know 3 others.
There’s building 54, just across a side road from South Point Pool
There’s also 63, an elevator building right near the main pool

Attachments

• IMG_9523.jpeg
    IMG_9523.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 5
The third is building #18, of the 3 it's the "least close" to a pool, the quiet pool on Miller's Road. We loved Building 54. The pool was so close, but quiet in our building. Sixty three is close to the main pool. Another one with great golf views, but a little further from the pool (the same pool as Building 54 uses) is building 48.
I'm married to a real golf addict so we always hope for great golf views. .

Building 42 had a wonderful golf course view, not sure if the trees block it now. It is also close to the pool.

Building 42 had a wonderful golf course view, not sure if the trees block it now. It is also close to the pool.
I'd forgotten about building 42. We asked at the front desk if it was a golf course view and were told that no, it was a garden view. When we got there and saw the view, we agreed that it was more of a golf course view than some supposed golf course views we'd had.

Building 42 looks right out onto hole #4 tee box which has a pond just in front of it. Turtle pond villas that also look out onto hole #4 are 34,35, and 43.. Turtle pond villas that look out on hole #5 are #'s 32, 33, and 37.

Millers road buildings all either look out onto hole #6 (best hole on the course with water surrounding green) or #7 which is a little par 3 surrounded by water. #'s 19 and 20 are the only two that do not have a good view of either hole.

There is better visibility of the course when you're on the ground floor due to the mature trees.

Do you request a building prior to checkin? If I recall, online checkin only has 1st and 2nd choice which are streets/areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter