"old" dvc logo? (mountains, sea, trees, etc.)

aeirvin3

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have an image file of the DVC logo they'd be willing to share? Everything I've found so far is in such small files that the quality is poor.

Does anyone have an image file of the DVC logo they'd be willing to share? Everything I've found so far is in such small files that the quality is poor.

This is the biggest image I have...

3mountaindvclogo2.jpg

Hope this helps.

BobNed - Thanks for the three mountain logo. Now if I can just find a DVC Key with the three mountain logo . . . . .

BobNed - Thanks for the three mountain logo. Now if I can just find a DVC Key with the three mountain logo . . . . .

If you're talking about a room key, you may not find any. The original room keys at OKW were a gray plastic punch card with holes in it. I think the 3 mountain logo had already changed to 2 mountains by the time the mag stripe keys were used.

I have the DVC canvas beach bag with the 3 mountains that we got when we bought in 1994..OKW was DVC then!!!! Changed to 2 mountains very shortly after that I think.

Connears

I still have sweatshirts with the 3 mountains, purchased on an unusually cool morning at the soft opening of AK....ticket cost $18.00.

some coins and commerative medallions I have collected and was pleased to find a 1991 three mountain DVC bronze medallion I don't remember aquiring. It looks like it's brand new!

the same medallion with the three mountains listed on ebay. It is from 1991 and very limited edition as it was given only to commencing cast members. The guy was asking $250....wow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter