• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Ticket question

zgirls

Mouseketeer
I have 2, 5day PH child tickets from 8 years ago that I found in a drawer in my desk. What would the value be for these tickets, as my girls are now adult tickets, if I were to sell to a family member?
Thanks.

You can probably convert them into adult tickets for the children you bought them for int he first place 8 years ago at guest services so long as the dates match their dates of birth at the time.

I have 2, 5day PH child tickets from 8 years ago that I found in a drawer in my desk. What would the value be for these tickets, as my girls are now adult tickets, if I were to sell to a family member?
Thanks.
If the tickets were never used at all, they can be sold or gifted to anyone.
They can be used, as-is, for ANY child who would be at WDW aged 3yrs to under 10 years old.

If the tickets were never used at all, you or anyone else can upgrade them to current adult tickets
using their value to help pay for the upgrade cost.

The value for a 5-day Park Hopper MagicYourWay ticket from prior to the year 2016 is $414.29 with tax.

Thanks Robo😃 I figured you had the answer

If the tickets were never used at all, they can be sold or gifted to anyone.
They can be used, as-is, for ANY child who would be at WDW aged 3yrs to under 10 years old.

If the tickets were never used at all, you or anyone else can upgrade them to current adult tickets
using their value to help pay for the upgrade cost.

The value for a 5-day Park Hopper MagicYourWay ticket from prior to the year 2016 is $414.29 with tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter