OLDEST DVC Buyer (first purchase)

My mom was 63 in 2005, and purchased her points at VWL.

I was 42, and DH was 43 in 2002. Dad is listed as an Associate - he was 70 when we purchased.

49 in 2003 @ SSR. Most recently @ AKV. Susan

Should be some extra credit for buying so soon!

Oh - you are all babies ! :goodvibes - We are 82 & 73 and bought in 1991 - and @ $46 per pt. (Daughter was 'Cast' so 'discount)
With free park entrance until Jan 1, 2000 - (and we used it until Dec. 31, 1999) this was one of the best investments ever made............:banana:

Oh - you are all babies ! :goodvibes - We are 82 & 73 and bought in 1991 - and @ $46 per pt. (Daughter was 'Cast' so 'discount)
With free park entrance until Jan 1, 2000 - (and we used it until Dec. 31, 1999) this was one of the best investments ever made............:banana:

Well, bless you both...that's wonderful, Renee!! :hug: Who says Disney is just for kids? It's what keeps us young! :thumbsup2

I bought in 2005 at 53yo and hope to have as many memorable trips as you in the next 50+ years! :cloud9:

My DH and I bought in 2005 at 55 and 46, but this thread reminds me of my parent's experience. Several years ago (B-DVC) I stayed with Mom and Dad at Vistana Villages and my Mom was really POed because they wouldn't LET THEM take the timeshare tour at VV. Apparently those over 69, don't buy very often, so even though the only freebie was breakfast (which Mom & Dad didn't want anyway), they were refused the opportunity to tour.

Fast forward a few years and Mom & Dad (now 74 and 77) take a timeshare tour in Kauai and purchase at Sunterra. Now they are debating whether they should take my grandmother with them next year to Kauai to celebrate her 98th birthday!

Just goes to show that if you can afford it and enjoy travelling, it is never too late! -- Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter