Olivia's

walter

DIS Veteran
Maybe I missed it, but I was just told that Olivia's has changed their menu. Does anyone have any info - Thanks!

We ate at Olivia's today and enjoyed the menu and the meal.

Check out the <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/search.cfm">Dining database</a> here at DIS.

Enjoy!

We ate at Olivia's about a week ago and we thought the service and the food was great. Believe me and my family is picky!!!!

Good! OKW deserves a great restaurant..............

Now bring on the spa.......

I'm a die-hard OKW fan and owner. I've eaten at about 40 WDW restaurants. Unfortunately, IMHO, Olivia's is near the bottom of my list of places to eat - over-priced with average food.

If you are interested in experiencing restaurants I would not make Olivia's one of your choices. The food is average. There are far better places you can get a better meal at.

Ed

KEY LIME PIE!!!!!

longt.gif

When I was there in Jan. I ate at Olivia's for the first time in about 3 years. I thought in the past that the food had gone down in quality and the variety of items was lacking. They had added more regular food items to their menu and I gave them another try. I was pleased with the quality of the food now and as always the service was very good. We were regulars when we first joined in 1993 and would go there on every trip until about 1996 when the menu changed, I was told then that they had changed head chef's and he dicided to change the menu. They had one item that we always enjoyed that the new chef took off the menu, Key Lime White Chochlate Moose. It was so good and I did get the recipe on one of our trips. I even offered to send them the recipe if they wanted to put it back on the menu, but I never had any responce from them.

Check out Olivia's on the DIS <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/search.cfm">Dining Database</a>. Just select Olivia's and the current menu will display.

I enjoy the Mahi-Mahi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter