OMG Robots Clanking and Adult Toy Story

crazydisneyman

<font color=blue><marquee>My "Muddy Buddy manly si
I guess when the cat is away, the mice will play!

I really love you guys and Julie! :rotfl:

I listened to it before bed...I know I had some mixed up dreams..Adult Toy Story and the case of the airport batteries.
I laughed so hard but it should have had a warning not to fall asleep soon after. But thanks I needed that laugh.

I listen to about 5 minutes of the show before people started walking into my office and insisted I answer their questions. Don't they realize it's TUESDAY!!!!

If the people I work with don't think I am crazy yet they do now. I almost spit out my coffee when they were talking about that. Great job this week guys and Julie! :rotfl2:

Becky

Adult Toy Story that's the next saga after Andy gets out of college.

:lmao: :lmao:

I had the same not-so-PG robot mental image. :blush:

it kinda sounds like a VH1 "after the laughter" special.

Adult Toy Story: Andy makes a bad decision... staring Anissa Jones and Johnny Whitaker.

the names are an obscure reference... they could be funny, or not.

What I love is that Bawb thought "Robots Clanking" meant something other than what Julie was thinking. :rotfl:

And Kevin was in rare Kevin form today! Kevin, I really like the podcasts when you bring your no-holds-barred brand of humor. Those are the best!

if everyone at work dident know i was crazy....now they do after the adult toy story comment i was rolling.
also i agree with kab "dont they realize its tuesday!"

So I get home, download the show on the iPod and head out for a walk. Why do I insist on walking and attempt to listen to the podcast? I was stopped and and doubled over laughing over Bawbs clanking robots comment. I love you guys!

I couldn't stop laughing, one of my flatemates came in to check if i was ok! :lmao:

What happens when Pete's not around!

It was a really great show this week!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter