On a mission: To get all the hats in VMK! :O

May I ask you one question?- Why are you hunting for hats?

Daily bump.
List edited. :-)

Hmmm... Sorry if I missed it... I'm waiting for a reply on what you'd like to trade. I have all these hats for trade:

Haunted mansion top hat
Witch hat
Jafar hat
Native American Headdress
Maleficent hat
Mad Hatter hat
Tron helmet
Football Referee hat

I am interested in both of your Pirate Hats (no parrot) and one pair of Green Space Pants. That's three items of yours I like. How about you pick three hats and we'll trade. Or if you only want to pick two, or one, or ??? :teeth: Lemme know.

:thumbsup2

Hmmm... Sorry if I missed it... I'm waiting for a reply on what you'd like to trade. I have all these hats for trade:

Haunted mansion top hat
Witch hat
Jafar hat
Native American Headdress
Maleficent hat
Mad Hatter hat
Tron helmet
Football Referee hat

I am interested in both of your Pirate Hats (no parrot) and one pair of Green Space Pants. That's three items of yours I like. How about you pick three hats and we'll trade. Or if you only want to pick two, or one, or ??? :teeth: Lemme know.
:thumbsup2

If all trades work out on my other board, then I'd only need the headdress, mad hatter, and referee hat. :-)

If all trades work out on my other board, then I'd only need the headdress, mad hatter, and referee hat. :-)
That's great! It turns out I no longer need the green space pants. I thought I did, but I misremembered. But I'm still interested in your two Pirate Patch hats. I'll trade you a headdress, Mad Hatter and Referee for your two Pirate hats. Deal?

That's great! It turns out I no longer need the green space pants. I thought I did, but I misremembered. But I'm still interested in your two Pirate Patch hats. I'll trade you a headdress, Mad Hatter and Referee for your two Pirate hats. Deal?

Uh, pm'd you lol.

well the items i like most are:

Candy Cauldron
x2 Pink wreaths
Magenta candy cane
Blue soldier
x5 Gingerbread benches
x7 Heart chairs cyan
x2 Heart chairs magenta
Santa's chair
Christmas tree
Holiday chair blue
Stack of presents

(basically anything pink or blue and christmas items are what i like :D)

well the items i like most are:

Candy Cauldron
x2 Pink wreaths
Magenta candy cane
Blue soldier
x5 Gingerbread benches
x2 Heart chairs cyan
x1 Heart chairs magenta
Santa's chair
Christmas tree
Holiday chair blue
Stack of presents

(basically anything pink or blue and christmas items are what i like :D)

Hmm, make an offer with the items bolded? :-)

Magenta candy cane
x2 Heart chairs cyan
x1 Heart chairs magenta
Holiday chair blue
Stack of presents
X4 gingerbread benches

Those are the items I like most

Magenta candy cane
x2 Heart chairs cyan
x1 Heart chairs magenta
Holiday chair blue
Stack of presents
X4 gingerbread benches

Those are the items I like most

Aww darn. That was the main thing I was offering on, lol. What would you like for the tron helmet though?

How about:

1x heart chair cyan
1x heart chair magenta
holiday chair blue
stack of presents
magenta candy cane
2x gingerbread bences?
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter