On Line Check In Problem

jjjones325

Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred
Any advice here. I've got two rooms. One in my name and the other in an adult daughter. She is listed under my F&F as Plans Managed By Me. I see both rooms on My Plans. I checked in fine. However, trying to do her check in, and I keep getting the "Error on this Page" message. However, no error is showing. I've tried different browsers and Incognito Mode, etc. Will I have to call Disney to get this straightened out?

I have been getting that for weeks now. I have emailed DVC about it and they did nothing.

I had the same thing. We recently switched from a deluxe room to two separate rooms, and the other room is in my husband's name. The confirmation came to my email address. I manage his plans and can see both rooms on my MDE. Last night I had him log into MDE on his phone through the app. He was able to do the check in for the second room that way.

ETA: I was on hold for 93 minutes to switch from a one room reservation to two separate rooms (and then another 35 to get through the new reservation process) so I was extremely hesitant to call for help!

I tried to check in last week. Every time I tried to add my credit card it gave me an error. I gave up lol. I will try again soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter