? on my AAA DL Booking

kellysa

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
I booked a DL package today through my AAA office. We've been to DL several times but have never booked through AAA before. I noticed when I received an online quote from DL it was the same as the AAA quote. We are going for 4 days in Nov and staying at the GC hotel. The benefit of booking with AAA (that I can tell) is that we get the unlimited fastpasses and parking passes. Is this correct? I just wanted to be sure I wasn't overlooking anything.

Thanks for your help!!
Kelly

You're not overlooking anything. We booked through AAA for four nights at the GC in September. We expected AAA to be about $100 less than the WDTC but were told that the "fourth night free" offer cancels out the AAA discount. That's why the quotes are the same. The unlimited fastpass is the only extra perk you get. Have fun!

kellysa--
Did you have different view options quoted? When I booked my August trip, it turned out that there wasn't a lot of difference between the DL web site quote and the AAA quote for the GCH standard view rooms, but there was a noticeable difference for the view rooms. It made the park view room much to tempting for me. I don't know if the same will apply for 4th night free quotes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter