Onboard Gifts - Very Merrytime Christmas holiday 2022

OK LMK and if you do get one, can you please take a picture & post? Have a great cruise!!

So it’s normal to not receive a confirmation for pre purchased onboard items? I’ve ordered two gift sets, and haven’t gotten an email confirmation for either. So annoying.

Hmmmm, I ordered (and pre-paid for) a gift for each of three cabins and received emails for each almost immediately after hanging up from the call wheren I ordered. Maybe check your credit card statement to be sure the purchase went through & have a screenshot or printout to bring with you as proof of payment in case the items don't arrive. I bet everything is fine (Disney's IT is so prone to problems), but for peace of mind I would want to have that with me.

So it’s normal to not receive a confirmation for pre purchased onboard items? I’ve ordered two gift sets, and haven’t gotten an email confirmation for either. So annoying.
I didn't get an email for the Halloween package I ordered for our early October cruise. I did see the charge come through on my card right away and the items were in the room when we boarded.

i didnt receieve an email for either Halloween and Christmas and it was in my room two weeks ago. I did get confirmation numbers over the phone though

Oh, I’ve been waiting to hear if they had the little trees with ornaments. I’d love to see a picture too, but we leave in later this month so I may have to just take a chance and order one.
We have a little fake tree we pack in our carry-on. We couldn't justify the pirces they charged for the live trees since you have to throw them away when the cruise is over. You are not allowed to bring them off the ship.

We have a little fake tree we pack in our carry-on. We couldn't justify the pirces they charged for the live trees since you have to throw them away when the cruise is over. You are not allowed to bring them off the ship.
Oh bummer! I thought we could bring it home and use it for the rest of the Christmas season. I love the idea of bringing our own small tree. Maybe we will try that instead!

Oh bummer! I thought we could bring it home and use it for the rest of the Christmas season. I love the idea of bringing our own small tree. Maybe we will try that instead!
Nope, you can't take any food or plants off the ship. And for the prices they charge it is insane. We grabbed a little tree off amazon and some LED lights. I then went to Hobby Lobby and grabbed mini ornaments on strings for a $1 or $2. I also bring it to my office.

I placed an order last week for some items for our December cruise and never received an email. Luckily I took screen shots of the purchases and they have shown up on my credit card so I'm assuming it will be fine.

So, maybe this is a silly question, but I am a total cruise newbie...these room decoration packages...are you just paying to have the room decorated and you leave everything behind? Or are you buying the decorations...pillows, blankets, wall-hangings, and you get to take it all home?

So, maybe this is a silly question, but I am a total cruise newbie...these room decoration packages...are you just paying to have the room decorated and you leave everything behind? Or are you buying the decorations...pillows, blankets, wall-hangings, and you get to take it all home?
You take them home :-)

Tim Tracker from the Wish on YT has the Holiday Wish package so you can see what you are getting. Looks cute, glad I ordered it myself for my Dec Dream cruise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter