Once again, Busch leads the pack...

Safari Steve

D23 Expo Here I Come!!!
...in ticket price increases. I am not making an excuse for possible price increases by WDW, but in most situations, when one of the big 3 in Central FL raises prices, the other two follow suit. This time, it's a $2 dollar increase. That makes Busch Gardens Tampa and SeaWorld Orlando the two most expensive single-day tickets in the state at $52 and some change. So far, the other two companies are still charging $50.88 with tax. not a huge bargain, but really, what is a bargain around here anymore?
I really hope my company doesn't follow suit on this one, cause as UNNECESSARY as this increase is for Busch's parks (what have they added in the last year?), it'd be even MORE POINTLESS for other companies to raise their prices just because Busch did.

...it'd be even MORE POINTLESS for other companies to raise their prices just because Busch did.
Perhaps you could speak to the owners of our local gas stations?!?!?!

We were there in 2001 when Busch (I think it was them) broke the $50 price-point and everyone was amazed that they jumped first.

That's right, less than a year ago Anheuser Busch was the first company to raise daily admission above the $50 mark I guess for some people the only thing better than being first is being first twice in a row.

(Speaking of gas prices, I drove past a station here in town that had a grand openining price of $0.83 per gallon. The other two stations at that corner also offered that price. As soon as one raised theirs back to "normal" (I'm not sure who went first in this case).

Hopefully in this economic down time, for once, the others do not follow suit, or better yet, to really make the news, lower their prices for once.
I imagine that Busch has had to increase costs to make up for the problems they have had as a result of the Rhino Rally overturn.

the price increase isn't a big deal for me because of the added value of the 2nd day
free.

In case people haven't heard, Canadians can get in for $36.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter