"One addn'tl night" reservation - real or not?

jolia

Mouseketeer
Greetings

Not sure If I am being paranoid.... but lately in trying to rent my point I have add several requests where renters wanted to "add one night" to an existing reservation (done with another dvc member). Has anyone seen the same activity and if so did they turn out to be a regular/legit interest? I am wondering if people are trying to rent only one night and take advantage of the owner in some "scam" way while at WDW under a reservation under my name......! (paranoid...?).Thanks

It is probably easy enough for you to check if they have an existing DVC reservation; confirm number can be pulled up online so you could ask them to provide that to you as an assurance that they do, in fact, have the reservation they claim. Or if resort/room category is same tell them you will need to have that confirm number so MS can link these two reservations together while they have you on the line. :goodvibes

Best wishes

Yes in fact I just rented 17 points to someone to add one night. She already has a 5 night reservation with someone else. So far so good..I booked it and she paid me! Seems legit to me!

With so many Members now renting reservations, some of the people renting them are getting spoiled. The prices are too low and demands have increased.

Add days, take away days, cancel one of two reservations, change dates, cancel reservation and demanding a full refund.

Things aren't the way they use to be. :sad2:

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks for the feedback. i am starting to feel better. She did provide me with ther other reservation # . where can I check that on line?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter