One Month!!!

Stitch1404

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I am not so
Who else is going in a month! We will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Pop Century February 25th-March 4th. What other Dis'ers will be in the area? So excited, I can hardly wait! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I'll be returning to WDW in exactly one month from today! With free flights and the return of the old AP discounts, I was recently able to schedule in another trip. I cannot wait! We can count down together! :)

DH and I will be at CSR same dates! Can you believe we are finally down to the 30 day mark?! :banana: We are going there to celebrate my birthday on the 26th and our 25th anniversary on the 27th!! We didn't have a honeymoon so this will be our first vacation alone since, well, forever! We always had our 3 DD's or other family members with us any time we took a vacation. We won't know how to act just doing what we want to do when we want to do it! It is all I seem to think about these days!! You guys have a fun trip. I know we will - :yay:

Anyone care to join me at Boma for dinner on the 25th or breakfast on the 26th? ;) My whole group is refusing to try it, but I am determined to go, whether I have to go alone or not!

Hello, im going on 25th feb for 14nights, we will be staying at all-stars music, it will be our 1st time! were flying from gatwick anyone else going from gatwick??? :Pinkbounc

We'll be there 2/28-3/5. It's my son's 1st trip to WDW, I'm so excited. And I haven't been in years, not since I was a senior in high school. It's getting so close!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter