One more day....

grover

DIS Veteran
Well we leave tomorrow morning bright and early-actually it will be dark and early in these parts! I am at work-this is making for a very long day-time is dragging-plenty of other things I would rather be doing-like packing!! Gosh I will have my work cut out for me after DS goes to bed tonite. Anyways I am just so excited-pretty much just vibrating here!! I think the last day before vacation is the wrost to get thru!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Grover: You make me smile everytime I read one of your posts about this trip. You are so excited. Do you think you'll be able to sleep tonite? Please let us know how your son reacts to the big surprise and say hi to Mickey for me.;)

Have a great time!!!!

I know what you mean about the last day before vacation. It's tough to get through when you're so excited.

Cdnmickeylover

Grover, I remember when you first started planning this trip. And now here it is! I hope you have a wonderful time and we'll all look forward to hearing about it when you get back! :Pinkbounc

<font color=navy>Oh Grover... how exciting!!!! :bounce:

Do you have lists ready with everything you're going to want to pack tonight after your DS goes to sleep? Hope so, or else I hope you at least have a very good memory! :teeth:

I am SOOOOO looking forward to hearing all about everything. This is just all too cool. A surprise Disney trip in the making.

I'll be listening in the morning for the screams of excitement. ;)

Have a safe drive and a most incredible, wonderful, and magical vacation! Check in as soon as you can after you get back!

:wave: </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter