one more time July 25th Wonder

I never thought to check this thread.

Our family is going on the Wonder July 25th 4 day cruise.

2 families are going, mine - Myself, my wife and our 6 year old daughter. My cousin, his wife, and their 3 year old son.

Our first cruise, can't wait.

I have posted several question on these boards, and never thought to check the meet board.

I'm glad to hear form a few of the other people going. This is our first cruise and I don't know what to expect. We are staying on the 2 deck midship. I'm hoping we don't get seasick. Hope to meet all of you'll there.

That should be the best place to stay to not get sea sick. Lowest and middle. I was told to think about where you would want to be on a swaying tree to sway the least---lowest and middle. Although the stabilizers are so good on these new ships really everybody is OK.

We are on Deck 7 aft - I figured since we couldn't spring for a veranda room, at least we would be by that back deck.

Jim

I am glad to finally see a few more people on this thread. I thought that beechparty and I would be pretty lonely. :)
I heard from my TA today, she got my docs late this afternoon and is going to bring them by my house tomorrow morning. Now, if I could only figure out how to get out of work tomorrow. :rolleyes: The anticipation will kill me all day tomorrow.

Our docs came from AAA about 1 month out. Still have not filled out all the information yet.

This is our first cruise, I didn't realize you had to fill out immigration papers and stuff.

Jim

I got my docs today! Yeah! We got an upgrade too! Cat 11 to cat 9. We will be in 2562. Where is everyone else going to be? I think we should try to meet up on the first day and get to know each other. Any thoughts on that?

:wave2:

Cristi

I just spoke with Motherwitch who is also going to be onboard with us. We are going to meet up for the sail away party on
Deck 10 overlooking the Goofy pool. Let me know if you want to meet too.
Cristi:wave2:

It's getting so close now I can taste it. Time to start watching Disney Videos (Lion King 1 1/2 is great for a hidden Mickey Warm-up), listening to Disney music, and looking at old pictures.

I cannot wait, my daughter (who is six) can't stop talking about it, and my wife wants to start packing.

Is this an illness or what?

Have fun, I try to look around the Goofy pool at the cast off party, maybe we will bump into some of each other.

Jim

Howdy folks, just checking in.
We will be a group of 8. Me, DH Ron, DD Barbara 17, her best friend Deanna 18.
Also traveling with us are my DB Patrick , DSiL Laura, DN Kylie 8 (who's been chatting online with Cristi's daughter:teeth: ) and DN Erin 3 and first time meeting the Mouse.
We'll be staying at PO-FQ from 7/22-7/25 and then boarding the Wonder.
This will be the second cruise for Ron and I. We did the 7 night Eastern cruise in November, 6 adults, no kids, and had a blast.
;)
I'm really looking forward to meeting you all.

Hey,
My daughter who is 6, is also named Deanna.

We are also from NJ.

I am looking foward to this trip so much, I can't even begin to explain.

Have fun,

Jim

Jim,
Your family will have a blast. You can keep busy from morning 'til night. Or spend your days snoozing away if you chose.
I can't say enough about Castaway Cay. It was our favorite day on the 7 day cruise. Just a wonderful beach day:cool: .
But what I am really looking forward to most on this trip, seeing my 3 year old niece experiencing the "Magic" for the first time.
What part of NJ are you from?
We're orginally from Sewaren (Middlesex County) and just recently moved to Somerset County.
Margo :earsboy:

We are from West Orange.

The other family that we are going with is from East Hanover.

Their son is just turned 3 in July.

I really can't wait. I have a hard time focusing on work, all I want to do is research for the trip.

Jim

Originally posted by jimilla
It's getting so close now I can taste it. Time to start watching Disney Videos (Lion King 1 1/2 is great for a hidden Mickey Warm-up), listening to Disney music, and looking at old pictures.

We decided the other day to watch one Disney movie a day until we leave. So far we have watched, Snow White, Aladdin and Lion King 1 1/2 (lots of Hidden Mickeys). We also watched a Disney Sing a long set at Typhoon Lagoon and now we want to go there too. :sunny: We leave next Wednesday for our adventure. I can't wait. :jumping1:

Howdy fellow cruisers. I can't believe that we'll be back in Disney in 48 hours:bounce: .
My family is so excited. It's all my nieces can talk about and they are driving my SiL crazy.
I hope to meet you all at some point on the ship.
I mentioned to Cristi that deck 10 overlooking the Goofy Pool would be a good place to meet during the sail away.
I recommend the port side of the ship.
As we sail away you'll see CMs on the dock wearing giant Mickey hands waving goodbye:wave2: :earsboy:
Margo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter