one more time July 25th Wonder

cristit14

<font color=blue> An older <font color=red>I am Do
I have started a couple of other threads for this cruise. I am hoping since it is getting closer more people are looking at the cruise meets. I will be going along with DH, DD8 and DS 6. I would love to meet up with some more people.

:chat: :hyper:

Well I guess it will just be our two families. Boy will we have a lot of room to ourselves;)

Actually I know of one other family going. They replied to my first cruise meet thread.
So, I guess we will be the only ones onboard. Where are you from in Alabama? I used to live in Montgomery. It would be nice to meet up with you.

::yes:: :wave:

I am from Birmingham area but lived in Montgomery in the early 90's.

Mama Quack from the other post is going on the Magic instead of the Wonder.

I left Montgomery in '86 after High School graduation. Motherwitch is going on the Wonder in July also along with her family.
Maybe we can meet on board.

:earsgirl:

I am jealous! You are so lucky. I keep bugging my TA about my docs. She said that she is supposed to get them this week and then she will be bringing them to my house. I can't wait! Where are you staying onboard?

We sprang for a verandah room. I get a tad claustrophobic.
I am still amazed at the lack of posters on this thread. I tried to book the dolphin encounter and they were all booked so I know others in the know are going. I just wonder where they are???

I don't know where everyone is. I do know that Motherwitch is going with her family and that her sister and family are going also. My daughter has been emailing Motherwitch's niece who will be onboard also. We are just going to be in a cat 11 room. That is all we could afford right now. Of course, had we booked earlier we probably could have done better. Oh well... next time.

Let me know if you want to try to meet on board.

:wave2:

What hotel are you staying in for your land part?
do you have early or late seating for dinner?
Are you going to do any excursions on Nassau?

I checked most TA sites and it looks like our cruise is totally booked. Have you received your docs yet? Maybe you are getting an upgrade since it is taking so long.

Beechparty
We are staying at CBR for the land portion.
When we booked they said that we have late seating, but are on the wait list for early dining. I am thinking now that I wouldn't mind just having the late dining. It really won't be that late for us since we are 2 hours behind Fl time.
We are just thinking about doing the Pirate Museum in Nassau and maybe a little shopping.
We still don't have our docs yet. One can only hope about an upgrade.
Are you doing any time at WDW?

:earsgirl:

We stayed at CBR when our ds was 2 and 3. It was nice.
We are not doing WDW this trip we are going to Jekyll Island after the cruise to meet up with some college friends for the weekend.
We have late seating which is fine for us. We usually eat earlier at home but with all the food on the cruise I am not worried about going hungry and I would rather give the earlier time to ones with smaller children that really need it.

How old is your DS now? I am sure that you posted it somewhere I just forgot.
Is Jeckyll Island off of GA? We went to ST. Simmons (?sp) Island once with some friends and had a good time.

Jekyll is very close to St. Simons.
My ds is 15.
I just ordered my school books for next year from Sonlight and they are in Littleton, CO. We homeschool.

No docs yet. I have an email in to my TA. I have been emailing her practically every day for the past week and a half. She is supposed to get them this week and get them to me. I will probably give her a call this afternoon also. I just really want to know where we are at on the ship.

Hi,

I'm charlotte form Louisiana and I'm cruising on the wonder July 25. I'm 12 years old and this is my first cruise. I'm nervious about it and hope to meet lots of new people.

Hi Charlotte
My daughter is 8 1/2 and would probably love to meet you. I am sure that you will meets lots of kids onboard.
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter