One reservation with multiple rooms

tinkandonaldfans

DIS Veteran
We are looking to book an extended family holiday next year. We as a family of three have gone multiple times so have a MDE account app etc. However, the families that are coming with us haven't been for 14 years!

If I booked a package with three rooms (so a different family in each room), how does that work with MDE app? I like planning but don't want to be the sole planner for 9 people for two weeks! I want them to be able to have their own credit card on file for mobile ordering etc and to be able to book their own reservations, genie + etc

Is there a straightforward way to do this?

We are looking to book an extended family holiday next year. We as a family of three have gone multiple times so have a MDE account app etc. However, the families that are coming with us haven't been for 14 years!

If I booked a package with three rooms (so a different family in each room), how does that work with MDE app? I like planning but don't want to be the sole planner for 9 people for two weeks! I want them to be able to have their own credit card on file for mobile ordering etc and to be able to book their own reservations, genie + etc

Is there a straightforward way to do this?
Use a travel agent. That will solve most issues. Or…

Book each room separately using the prospective guest’s CC -or have them book.

Have each guest sign up for a MDE account.

link each account in “my friends and family”.

if you are getting the dining plan, it would be best that each family have their own room and be responsible for their credits.

again, for that many rooms, use the services of a travel agent.

We have booked separate rooms many times (my sister and I) but we are always alle to link them on MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter