• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online booking

zgirls

Mouseketeer
Anyone else who has been trying to use the online booking tool, from a chat - 'Our IT team knows about it and are working hard to get that fixed, but we do not have an ETA yet '

So just make the call but be prepared to wait :)

Make the call. The online tool has been worse lately...and that’s saying a lot. I called a couple weeks ago and booked three rooms. Some minor name errors that I was able to correct later but it was much easier to get the rooms.

Its due to the amount of traffic the site is getting at one time that is causing the issue..so until things go "near back to normal" its going to have issues unless they add more resources to handle the load.

I had the same problem.
Then I tried using an incognito browser.
It worked. I was able to book 2 rooms using 2 contracts for July.
I did get the 7d at the end of each res, but when I hit the back button it showed my confirmation# and room details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter