"Online check in, not available at this time"?????

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
I logged into the DVC member page went to vacation details it showed me the button for edit check in info, click on that and get an "Online check in, not available at this time"

Anybody else get this?:confused3

Oddly enough ar 7 am it worked, but......
When it came time for room request my options were checkboxes for ground floor or near transportation. Nowhere to put anything in.
We are staying at BCV.
Hopefully they work the kinks out.

I used the OLCI last night for an upcoming stay at BCV. There was a box to fill in requests. I couldn't think of any requests (other than a room), so I left it blank. :)
The instructions said you could come back and change it as often as you liked (you just can't change the names on the ressie). So, I just went over and took a look.... They changed it since last night!

I checked in for my ressie at around 7:30 and it went through. I went back on around 9 ish to do my sisters and I had all sorts of issues.

When it asked for special requests we had a roll-a-way or a fridge!!:scared1: I have a 1 bedroom....kinda always had a fridge before?!?!?:thumbsup2

So I guess they are still working things out.

che

Anyone else?????
I just checked this morning and had only check boxes (near trans or ground floor) instead of being able to type in something. Am I doing something wrong.
:scared: :scared:

I never get past the Tinkerbell page, so it's not something that I can use. The same for "What will you be celebrating?"

Bobbi:confused3

When I checked in online two days ago, the only option for request was the playpen or refrigerator:confused3 . It didn't have room to type in my room request.

I'm getting a little uneasy about this.:scared:

Wacky right?!?
I hope what I told MS months ago is what they will have down on the room assignment papers.:scared: :scared: :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter