• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online check in with third party package?

Roobear77

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at Cabana Bay on Sunday, not till around 9 pm. We booked our package with Costco Travel, and I can't link our tickets to the app yet, have to wait till we get there and pick up the tickets.
Will we be given the opportunity to do online check in? How does that work?
And as far as the tickets, where do we go to pick them up? Can we do it at the hotel, or do we have to factor that timing into to the next morning when we first go to the parks?
Thanks!

You'll get an email a day or so before your arrival date for online check in. Not everyone gets one - I'm not sure there's any "pattern" to it.

There is a ticket desk in the lobby. I would think you could pick up your tickets there but we've never done s package and always had APs. Hopefully someone with experience can hep with that 👍.

There is a desk is in the lobby along with self serve kiosks. Both the desks and the kiosks had hours listed - and I want to say it was only an hour before the park opens. It's to the left of the lobby doors as you walk in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter