Ontario Airport

glewis1123

<font color=blue>The Tag Fairy says hi to Glenda a
I know this has probably been asked a dozen times but...... whats one more - lol

We normally fly into SNA but this time we ended up flying into Ont because hubby hit the wrong button when he bought our plane tix online last week and they want $100/tix to change it - so - we're flying into Ont.

Anyways..... we normally just take a cab from SNA for the 3 of us - does anyone have an idea on how much a cab from ONT would cost????

We usually don't like taking shuttles because of too many stops and having to wait but if cabs are too expensive it may be an option.

Travel time between DLH and ONT - about how long - we arrive on a thursday night at 830pm and leave on a Sunday flt @ 240pm.

Thanks for helping once again

Driving time should be at most one hour during those times. Cab fare? Well, it will probably be 40 miles or so, so I would bet it is going to cost you $60-100 each way. I grew up in the area and still visit there a couple times a year.

Call the hotel where you are going to be staying and ask them if they can help with any suggestions.

thanks everyone for your input - I do appreciate it.

Does anyone know if there is like a "town car" service available from Ontario?

I really don't like driving in LA - get lost every time lol - and if a cab costs that much then the town car may be the way to go

Thanks again all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter