Oogi boogie bash during ABD trip advice?

DCPalum2015

Earning My Ears
Doing the South California Hollywood & Disneyland trip in October and the dates for the Bash just dropped the other day. Two dates fall in line with our trip, the same day as the DL welcome dinner & the day of the goodbye dinner. Basically how likely is it that our adventures guides would take us to the bash or question two is it worth missing potential evening activities to go to the bash?

I did this trip mid September 2019. A surprise for us was passes to that so we has the farewell dinner and then was free to enjoy oogie boogie bash. They saved a pristine viewing location for the parade for the group.

I did this trip mid September 2019. A surprise for us was passes to that so we has the farewell dinner and then was free to enjoy oogie boogie bash. They saved a pristine viewing location for the parade for the group.
🥰 I’ve heard as such for some groups, I’m fingers crossing they do for my group as well…hate to say I know it’a kind of supposed to be a surprise but my sister has just heard about a few groups doing it so she’s expecting it (I’m manly just super hopeful) alright I think we shall wait and cross fingers and toes that they do that as well for us instead of buying the tickets our self

By DL welcome dinner do you mean the first night of the trip, or the day where you transfer from Hollywood to DL?

Shortly after 10 am EST today I received an email informing me that, amongst a few other details, our group (September 4th, 2022) will be receiving tickets to attend the season’s first Oogie Boogie Bash (September 6th—which coincides with our first evening at Disneyland).

I do not know if this will happen for the groups after us but I’m ecstatic as I held off from buying tickets for that party so as to not double book my partner and myself in case our guides had other plans for us that evening.

Shortly after 10 am EST today I received an email informing me that, amongst a few other details, our group (September 4th, 2022) will be receiving tickets to attend the season’s first Oogie Boogie Bash (September 6th—which coincides with our first evening at Disneyland).

I do not know if this will happen for the groups after us but I’m ecstatic as I held off from buying tickets for that party so as to not double book my partner and myself in case our guides had other plans for us that evening.
I will be keeping fingers crossed then, we held off as well so will be a pleasant surprise if we do but no hard feelings if we don’t. I hope you have tons of fun! October 9th can’t come any sooner!

That is awesome!!!!

In my opinion, this is really cool! You are very lucky.

I received the same email today for our Adventure which starts 2nd October. We are being given tickets for day 5 of the trip, as the park closes earlier that day our farewell dinner has been moved earlier so we can enjoy the party afterwards.

I'm really pleased as we wanted to attend but wasn't sure what ABD would do, then it sold out anyway!

Hopefully this will means the other trips will get the same 😊

Got the email today for the trip Oct 9th! Waiting for the rest of my fam to get off work before I share the exciting news!!!! It'll be the 5th day for us as well, good thing our hotel is right next door for a quick costume change!

Hello!!!!
We're going on the Oct 16th trip as well and received the Oogie Boogie (5th day/Thursday night) ticket e-mail last Friday around 1pm EST. It went to my mom's old e-mail (not sure how that happened, she called and corrected the e-mail yesterday) and the subject was "Important Information About Your Adventure."

Got the email today for the trip Oct 9th! Waiting for the rest of my fam to get off work before I share the exciting news!!!! It'll be the 5th day for us as well, good thing our hotel is right next door for a quick costume change!
We are in this trip too and excited about the Ophir Boogie add-on!

On the Oct 16th trip too and got the email about boogie. Any idea if we will get to see fantasmic too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter