• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I am hoping to see the evil stepsisters from Cinderella! They had them in 2021 but not in 2022. Those are our absolute favorite villains.

They just released Halloween merch recently, I can't wait to see what else they may have. I want to purchase some more Minnie Ears with a Halloween theme (preferably with an orange bow!).

I am hoping to see the evil stepsisters from Cinderella! They had them in 2021 but not in 2022. Those are our absolute favorite villains.

They just released Halloween merch recently, I can't wait to see what else they may have. I want to purchase some more Minnie Ears with a Halloween theme (preferably with an orange bow!).
The stepsisters are always so fun! I’ve only met them in Magic Kingdom but they put on a great show. They would be perfect for the party! I’m really excited for some of the less common characters. We get the same ones for everything in WDW it feels like but I’m always jealous of the ones at Disneyland. I thought it was so cool they had Sid and Madam Mim last year!! Hoping for them and would also love to meet Hades.

The stepsisters are always so fun! I’ve only met them in Magic Kingdom but they put on a great show. They would be perfect for the party! I’m really excited for some of the less common characters. We get the same ones for everything in WDW it feels like but I’m always jealous of the ones at Disneyland. I thought it was so cool they had Sid and Madam Mim last year!! Hoping for them and would also love to meet Hades.
They also had Mother Gothel in one of the treat trails, she was a hoot!

I am hoping Madame Mim will be there as well. Yzma would be hilarious, but I don't think she exists in the parks, does she? We met Kuzco years and years ago. Ernesto is another one I am super excited to see.
Hoping for some sort of poison apple bucket or mug. Since all apples are poison to me, I like to collect poison apple things! Anything chocolate and cool design treat wise will be wonderful.
I am just so excited to see Oogie Boogie and the Mayor's car. I fully expect to cry happy tears when I see them.

I am hoping Madame Mim is there again as well. I didn't manage to see her last year, and regretted it. The transmogrification battle between her and Merlin is one of my all time favorite Disney things.

I am hoping Madame Mim will be there as well. Yzma would be hilarious, but I don't think she exists in the parks, does she? We met Kuzco years and years ago. Ernesto is another one I am super excited to see.
Hoping for some sort of poison apple bucket or mug. Since all apples are poison to me, I like to collect poison apple things! Anything chocolate and cool design treat wise will be wonderful.
I am just so excited to see Oogie Boogie and the Mayor's car. I fully expect to cry happy tears when I see them.
Yzma would be awesome. I’ve never seen her in the parks but I have seen some really good costumes for her from guests at the parties in years past.

What’s everyone going as this year?? I’m throwing it back as Kim Possible. Almost have all the pieces I need. Even changed my text tone to the communicator sound to hype me up during my countdown.

So what villains do we think we will see this year? Any fun snacks from years past we hope make a comeback? Excited to see the merch too. Anything besides the endless circle this thread is currently in….

Wasn't Lotso teased? Likely will be in the location Sid has been over on the Pier if so? Wonder if that means no Sid this year :scratchin

Suddenly realized I would be disappointed if an actual meet and greet with Lotso was done (instead of the treat trail) and he didn't smell like strawberries 😂

Not sure who I would like to see. I'll be happy with just about anyone I think? I am hoping I'll catch Minnie, Daisy, and Clarabelle this time as the Sanderson Sisters, but we'll see! I focus more on treat trails and short ride lines.

For treats, I need those delicious grapes back 👀. There baby carrots were also nice and sweet too. Was a nice little cooling snack throughout a very warm OBB last year. Also less Snickers (or at least more variety of Snickers) 😂. Oh, some goldfish are always nice too!

Wasn't Lotso teased? Likely will be in the location Sid has been over on the Pier if so? Wonder if that means no Sid this year :scratchin

Suddenly realized I would be disappointed if an actual meet and greet with Lotso was done (instead of the treat trail) and he didn't smell like strawberries 😂

Not sure who I would like to see. I'll be happy with just about anyone I think? I am hoping I'll catch Minnie, Daisy, and Clarabelle this time as the Sanderson Sisters, but we'll see! I focus more on treat trails and short ride lines.

For treats, I need those delicious grapes back 👀. There baby carrots were also nice and sweet too. Was a nice little cooling snack throughout a very warm OBB last year. Also less Snickers (or at least more variety of Snickers) 😂. Oh, some goldfish are always nice too!
I mean I feel like if he didn’t smell like strawberries, can you really consider him Lotso??

We met Lotso a few years ago at MNSSHP and I’m pleased to report that he DID smell like strawberries!!

Yes, WDW already has decor.up! We need some news!

Agreed! I need to know Halloween time treats! I got so excited when I saw the alert from Disney Parks until I realized it was WDW lol

I guess at least some Halloween merch dropped very recently 😂?

Yzma exists in the parks. She was out for the Villains After Dark thing last year, same event where Lotso was out. Her line was out of this world and made the Sanderson Sisters one look tame. lol

Edited to add: Kronk exists in the parks as well. He appears at Paris special events and was out at at least one DVC event in DLR.

If anyone is interested I can post a photo of Yzma when I am home from work. Be aware though, some people do consider her slightly scary.

That event with Yzma also had Chef Louis from The Little Mermaid, King Leonidas from Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Yokai from Big Hero 6, Edgar from Aristocats, Snow White's Hag, Prince John and the Sheriff from Robin Hood, Jafar, Bowler Hat Guy from Meet the Robinsons, Maleficent Live Action Movie, Big Bad Wolf and for some reason (made me laugh seeing he is a regular during normal hours) Loki, though he did have the scepter which he doesn't have throughout the day.

They also had Pain, Panic and Hades host one of the Dance Parties and Ursula was hosting some sort of Karaoke. Plus there was an absolutely amazing stage show in "Club Bald Mountain" with the Queen of Hearts, the Evil Queen and Mother Gothel.

Last edited:
I would love to see Yzma's pic, I am sure it is terrifying! I think we saw Kronk with Kuzco, this was right after the movie was out, I just remember Kuzco vividly because my son kept trying to hand him a pen for an autograph. Obviously Kuzco only has hooves, so no autograph but my son was very confused.
I bet Yzma's line would be insane, she is such a villain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter