Open house in the nursery?

So will all the different times show online when your booking it in

When I booked online I was only able to book until 11pm each night. I only found out about the later times while checking in on the ship. We could have let the babies sleep longer in the nursery those nights with just a phone call from any phone on the ship (i.e. the bar), but by that point we were tired already too. If people can only pre-book online until 11pm on a night that the nursery closes at midnight, it shouldn’t be that big of a deal to extend your reservation unless everyone really wants to stay out late, which usually is not the case.

Good info! Thanks! I didn't know about the toddler times. I don't their parents will be abandoning her but good to know! 😃
If you have a kid nursery aged, the stateroom host will have a flyer that they leavein your room. They list the nursery open house times, the toddler times, and which bathrooms around the ship have diaper changing facilities in them. It's handy for sure!

If you have a kid nursery aged, the stateroom host will have a flyer that they leavein your room. They list the nursery open house times, the toddler times, and which bathrooms around the ship have diaper changing facilities in them. It's handy for sure!

I wonder if they will still do that since they no longer leave daily Navigators?

I wonder if they will still do that since they no longer leave daily Navigators?
Yes they should. It is not distributed to all passengers and it is only provided one time, where the navigators come everyday to all rooms. You'll still get DVC, Adventures by Disney, and other advertisements. Those are provided by those Disney companies, and are not printed by the cruiseship staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter