** Opening Day Pricing REQUESTS Fall 2021: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Would anyone be willing to do a screenshot of available Cat T and V staterooms on the Fantasy 11/14/2021 Eastern Caribbean? We are hoping to get connecting rooms. We actually planned on doing the same in September but concierge got completely booked by the time our cruise got cancelled. I already got a price quote yesterday so no worries on that part 😃
How many people?

Hi -
Can someone please check -
Fantasy {11/28/21} Cat4A mid ship deck 9 2A2K(10,8) no extras
Dream {11/29/21} Cat4A mid ship deck 9 2A2K(10,8) no extras

Thank you!!!!

I'm a gold member and haven't been able to log in to see the cruises past September 2021, is anyone else having this problem? suggestions?

I'm worried about PCanal selling out. I would love to get a 7A, but I'm not hopeful at all.

It has already gone up from 7578$ to 7718 $ for 2 adults. So that seems like a bad sign for availability.

I'm only silver, so one more day to go.

This is the Feb 2021 WBPC verandah options

CE438B3A-DA15-4317-BDBE-334AEB4B28C4.png
and cheapest Verandahs on Nov 2021 EBPC:

BD19CF7E-1283-4540-8D41-604326AE5023.png

I'm a gold member and haven't been able to log in to see the cruises past September 2021, is anyone else having this problem? suggestions?
Have you made sure to log into Castaway Club first? You have to be logged in to see the new dates, otherwise it just shows the cruises that have been available since Feb.

Fantasy - 3 Night - Merrytime - 11/11, Cat. 11B and 5C, 2 Adults, 2 Kids (age 11, 14) no ins/trans/air/obb

Thank you

I had the same problem with logging in. No matter what I did it didn't work. I called tech support and was on the line within minutes and they helped we clear whatever the problem was. Quick and painless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter