• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinion on these ticket vendors?

We've been using Undercover Tourist for years and have always had a good experience. This year, I tried Maple Leaf to see how they worked, as they were cheaper than UT. It worked very well, the code to set up the tickets came relatively quickly. Worked fine in MDE. A few days later we got real tickets through UPS, and the tickets came from Disney. I was pleased with the transaction.

Thanx for the replies! I decided, since I need a car rental as well, to go with UT because the car savings were substantial, and the others did not have the option.

I ordered from Boardwalk this trip, and some of their emails came from a parksavers.com domain (who I've used in the past with good experiences).

The ticket code came fast and I got plastic card copies from Disney a few days later.

I decided to order tickets from UT because their cancellation policy is more generous than others (95% refund). I received my tickets in the mail within a week. They also have a price match policy which you can find online. If you find cheaper tickets from an authorized reseller within 7 days of purchasing your tickets from UT, you can submit a price match request. When I submitted a price match request for Boardwalk, the UT agent who responded to my email did not even know about this policy. It took some back and forth emails to submit my request. I didn't hear anything for two weeks and reached out to them. They said they were busy handling a large volume of customers. About a month after submitting my request, I got a credit card refund from UT equal to the price difference of the tickets. However UT never sent me notification that they had granted my request.

Have always used UT in the past and had great service. Boardwalk came up as the best price and since there were good reviews that's who I used this trip. Purchased yesterday, immediately got a receipt and received the code last night. It was easy to link these tickets to my MDE.

We purchased our June tickets from Boardwalk as they had the best price. Email confirmation and info came quick, linked immediately in MDE. Also received plastic cards in the mail. I have also used Mapleleaf and Undercover Tourist in the past with zero issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter