Opinions on Car Service

DonaldDuck

Earning My Ears
I know there is a list of car services on the site. But, I would like opinions on who you have used. Did you like the service you received?

Family will be going to Disneyland in December. And we will need a car service to bring us from the airport to The Grand California Hotel. And back to the airport at the end of our trip.

Thanks for any opinions
Candy

I would just recommend getting a cab from the airport, depending on the size of your group and what airport you are flying into. If it is SNA, it would cost about $30-40 for a cab (maybe more depending on what gas prices continue to do). Super Shuttle has also been pretty reliable for us from SNA (I haven't tried it from LAX, Long Beach or Ontario). If you fly into SNA, there are normally plenty of shuttle vans waiting curbside at the baggage claim area so very little need to reserve ahead of time. Like I said, I can't really comment on the other airports in the DL area. Have a fun trip!

From reading great reviews on here, I booked Golden West Express www.goldenwestexpress.com to pick my friend and I up from LAX a week from tomorrow :banana: and the quote I got from LAX to Candy Cane Inn was $65 each way for the two of us, so you might want to check them out as well.

Jules

I've used Golden West Express twice now (Dec. 04 & May 05) and was very pleased with them both times. I would recommend them and I will use them on our next trip which I am desperately trying to plan for sometime before the end of the year.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter