• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinions on Cinderella's Castle

Ashleigh

Mouseketeer
I plan on making PS to have dinner at "the castle" on my next visit to the World. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on their dinner experience at the castle. Or even if lunch is better than dinner. Thank you for all of you help in advance!!

Ashleigh:sunny:

We just had dinner at the Castle 11/22--me, DH, my brother, nephew (3.5), sister-in-law and her mom. Everyone had a wonderful time and all raved about the food.

I had lunch in the Castle many years ago and loved it, and DH and I had a wonderful dinner there last year, as well.

The menu is not big, but they do roasted meats very well. I had the Earl's Poulet, very moist roast chicken with a garlic bread pudding. My brother said his salmon was excellent, my DH and sister-in-law loved their lamb, and her mom raved about the Kingdom Feast. Walt's Apple Custard is our favorite dessert there.

The don't serve alcohol, but if you time it right you can hear, feel and see the Wishes fireworks show.

Barbe

Check out the differences in the lunch menu versus the dinner menu. I prefer dining at lunch because they serve the Major Domo's pie which I LOVE - can't get it, unfortunately, at dinner. But dinner is good also :) I just prefer their lunch menu.

I have to agree with the suggestions of having lunch. I loved the Major Domo's pie also. Yum. In fact, I prefer the food at lunch to the food at the Princess Breakfast. Done that twice, won't be doing it again. Go for lunch.

We just ate in CRT on 11/30 for lunch. The Major Domos pie was very good but I prefer dinner. The steak at dinner is awesome.

Thank you for all of your suggestions. The Major Domo's pie is something to take into consideration. :sunny:

Another vote for lunch there....it's a tradition for my family.

Every trip we MUST eat dinner at the castle at least once. Actually on the last two trips we have eaten dinner at the castle twice. The Kingdom Feast is wonderful!

Ditto for lunch! Lunch at CRT really makes my trip, but PS there are getting so hard to get. I remember back not too many years ago, showing up in the morning and being able to get PS. Now it's a real treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter