• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orange County National vs Lake Buena Vista GC

Wmuflyguy

Earning My Ears
Any of you golfers ever golf both of these? Have a tee time at LBV GC but since it’s only me I’m tagged onto a threesome and it’s super early tee time. Orange County National doesn’t seem as busy and seems to have good reviews. We are at GF so they are both the same distance drive. Is one that much nicer than the other? Is LBV GC a can’t miss?

Already golfing The Palm a few days before hand as a single tagged onto a twosome while the misses is getting a message for her bday.

No question - Orange County National is the far better choice. Panther Lake is a fantastic course, and Crooked Cat is also great. LBV is fine, but is the far weaker course of the options at WDW.

I played Crooked Cat in college for a golf tourney and thought it was good. It was a good track but could play long so make sure you play the proper tees. I know they used to play Q School out there at times.

hmm, my family has played at both. I got what I thought was a good deal at Orange County National until I realized it was for the par 3 course! Fortunately, they let us switch up our tee time for the Panther course. I prefer LBV - but I'm not a great golfer and enjoy the beverage cart that wasn't available at OCN. Our favorite course was Celebration and I found a deal that included lunch and a beverage. Now, we were there in the summer which is off-peak season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter