Orangetiggs planning journal/Trip Report - New Updates p48!!

I just got a chance to look at your last updates. I totally agree about the Polynesian; it really is a great resort. I have only gotten to stay there once so far with my friend and her family, but I loved it. The shots from the beach of the fireworks and the electric light parade were great!

I also really enjoyed the shots from the Halloween party. I have only been to the P&P Party and MVMCP, so it was neat to see another after hours park event. Looking forward to seeing more :goodvibes

Hi Sarah,

I've just bought my copy of Perfect Wedding and happened to flip open to page 78 and saw your wedding straight away!

Congrats on getting published - now you can join lurkyloo in the Disbrides hall of fame! :)

Thanks, i'm so glad everyone likes it. We were worried about it as we hadnt seen it before it went to print!!

I hope you will be updating soon I am so excited do you have any pics of your cocktail hour ? i love your spread in the perfect wedding magazine love it love it i have showed it to every one lol

I hope you will be updating soon I am so excited do you have any pics of your cocktail hour ? i love your spread in the perfect wedding magazine love it love it i have showed it to every one lol

these are pics our best men took on the day as we were not around for our prerecetion as we were taking pics with misty

032_32.jpg

042_42.jpg

033_33.jpg

040_40.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

the view!

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

hope this is enough

Oh thats brilliant thank you so is it just fruit and drink you served at your Pre reception we were only planning on serveing drinks for this bit

we had a beer and wine package so it was an open bar, we wanted to serve something light as many of us had not eaten and it really went down well. Everyone loved the fruit and it wasnt too filling so everyone had enough for our huge meal

Last year the price was 7.25 per person which was the cheapest option but ideal for us

How aweseome! Where exactly do you wait for the pagent?
I love the picture of your hands and the wedding bands also! So awesome1 I tihnk that bear is from the Junglebook!
Keep them comming! I'm loving your tr!

Oh right so the fruit isnt actually expensive to serve then im just too worried people will thinks its too much lol

I picked up the magazine yesterday, its a great spread.

Nice casual photos of the pre-reception.

I can't remember did you have an at home reception? Was it in Essex? We are having are wedding party in Essex, DF's parents live in Hockley, can you suggest any venues?

I picked up the magazine yesterday, its a great spread.

Nice casual photos of the pre-reception.

I can't remember did you have an at home reception? Was it in Essex? We are having are wedding party in Essex, DF's parents live in Hockley, can you suggest any venues?

thanks, there were no casual pre reception photos included in the magazine so not sure you have the right wedding

We had our blessing reception at burstead golf club as dh is a member there so we could use the hall.

thanks, there were no casual pre reception photos included in the magazine so not sure you have the right wedding

We had our blessing reception at burstead golf club as dh is a member there so we could use the hall.

I meant the photos you'd put on the thread!

that makes more sense! sorry feeling very ill today with a cold so sorry

I picked up the mag yesterday too ... i didnt think they gave it much of a disney feel ... as in, if you were flicking through the mag, you wouldnt automatically realise it was a disney wedding (if you didnt know what the pavillion looked like) ... but from reading your quotes, thats exactly how you wanted your wedding to be so thats really good.

The article and pics were lovely

My other half was suddenly very interested in the dessert party ... he loves cookies and in the pic it shows giant cookies in the background (well, they look like giant cookies?):rotfl: Im going to go back and read through your tr now to find out

oh, i've just looked back and they are giant cookie at all :arofl: but there are biscuits so he will be happy he he

can I ask ... what were the ice-cream cones for (i dont see any icecream, or is that whats in the bowl to the right of all teh sprinkles - i thought it was cream??)

we have two different flavours of mousse and the cones were for that,

We didnt want a huge disney feel, just because you get married at disney does not mean it has to be in your face. We wanted an elegant wedding with hints of disney and I think we managed to do that with our wedding

we have two different flavours of mousse and the cones were for that

oh, were they a bit toooo sweet or just right?

We didnt want a huge disney feel, just because you get married at disney does not mean it has to be in your face. We wanted an elegant wedding with hints of disney and I think we managed to do that with our wedding

well it definitely came across that way in the mag. With any luck it will show those who think a disney wedding is soley about mickey and minnie and other characters dressed up to understand that disney weddings arent tacky in the slightest (it makes me mad when I say i'm having a disney wedding and immediately get someone go "Oh, Mickeys gona be best man ha ha ha ha" :sad2:

thanks, big shock having twins but they are due for their first visit in aug while in my tummy and then we are going back next year with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter