Orbitz Fare sale!

zulaya

DIS Veteran
Just got an e-mail from Orbitz saying they have fares to orlando on sale for travel through Sept 13 - their sample prices are:

Chicago $203
Columbus $183
Detroit $183
Hartford $203
Indianapolis $183
Kansas City $203
Louisville $183
Nashville $163
New Orleans $133
New York/Islip $203
Oklahoma City $203
Providence $203
Raleigh-Durham $127
St. Louis $203

Sure wish it included Minneapolis/St. Paul!

Tell me about it! I wish some other major carrier would approach the MAC and get established up here so prices would be a little more reasonable in MN./

Another person from Minnesota that would like CHEAP airfare. I have travelocity e-mailing me for low fares. Just came back with $168 RT, but with layover, I'm not doing lay-overs and will pay more for non-stop. Anyway, anyone not caring about layovers, check it out.

Isn't Sun Country running some flights again to MCO?

Sun Country is running some flights from what I understand, but I am not flying them until they get their act together. Both times I flew them, they changed the flight times very close to departure and I just can't have them messing with my schedule. They also don't ahve their schedule very far in advance. Only a couple of months at a time. Me the obsessive planner cannot possibly wait until 2 months out to get airfare. Hopefully they can get it together and really be able to compete.

I'd still like to see another major carrier come in here though. Someone that will fly direct. Honestly, even though they are the kings of no- frills, I'd love to see Southwest up here. Flew them a couple of times out of Chicago and I have never been so entertained on a flight - no sarcasm! Boarded the plane to a broadway show tune altered to make it applicable to boarding - just about pee-d in my pants I was laughing so hard. Then the pilot, who was quite a character, gets on as we are going down the runway to take off and says, "I think I can - I think I can - I think I can" and then when we left the ground. "I knew we could - I knew we could". And then when we landed, OMG, I have never laughed so hard on one flight. We hit the ground, you can feel the breaks being applied and the pilot gets on again and says, "Whoa, boty! Whoa!"

I am brushing away laugh tears right now because it still tickles me pink. Anyway, if only for the entertainment, I think Southwest would be an awesome addition to MSP.

:bounce: I booked the flight I was looking for through the American Airlines site. United was also have some sort of deals... (but I can tell they are going FAST!!!)

Flying out in August from Los Angeles (non-stop) $215 PER PERSON!!!!

YEAH!!!

Someone explain to me why I can get a direct flight with Continental leaving from Rochester to MsP then nonstop to Tampa!

However, I cannot get a direct flight on Continental departing from MSP to Tampa.

Why.

Herc

If you think you have it bad....try looking at the prices for flying out of Duluth!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter