Orlando Premium Outlets

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
Anybody been to the Orlando Premium Outlet Mall in Lake Buena Vista? We are staying at Marriott Village, and I know that there is a Disney Character Outlet store here, as well as several other nice stores (I just visited their website). Can anyone tell me what other stores, restaurants, pharmacies, etc... might be around this outlet area? Thanks.
Tiger:jester:

Just returned from Marriot village. very nice! Outlet store right next store. Also take 535 main Rd. east and there is outlet store on left with diney character store. Beltz is in universal area. You will see outlets in all th ebrochures down there. Have Fun!

Thanks Grumpy Ed! It sounds like a nice area. We love all of the shopping opportunities in Orlando, especially Belz Outlet mall, and Pointe Orlando. We are anxious to visit this one as we didn't have time last year. Thanks for the info! Only 11 more days!
Tiger:jester:

Could you please post the website. We are going to WDW in Nov. and not renting a car. We are taking the public bus station and need to figure out the bus routes and such. It would also be helpful to know what shops/restaurants and stuff are in the Malls. Do you know of any other Mall that offers Disney Outlet stuff in the area besides Belz? Thanks

Here is a link to the Outlet website:

Orlando Premium Outlet Mall

It is a fabulous shopping array - easily one of the best in the area, IMHO - and stores worth checking out are Adidas, bebe, Banana Republic, Versace, Boss and Zegna, with some great savings at the designer places.

All of Belz, Orlando Premium Outlet and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores have a Character Warehouse-type store with good prices on last year's (that's the catch!) Disney merchandise.

Beltz Factory Outlets had two Disney Store which I visited twice. (Once before I went to the parks and once before we left. I was really mad when I bought a T-shirt at MGM for $19 and saw it for $5.99 @ Beltz. I also got an Animal Kingdom T-Shirt for my husband that was $4.99 and $19.00 in the park. Here's what I got-
49 cents-Disney plastic cupsW/straw and lid.
99 cents-keychains
$3.99-9.99 T-shirts that are MUCH MORE in the parks! (Same Shirts!)
$4.99 Child Sweat Shirt
$1.99-3.99 picture frames
$2.99-6.99 stuffed characters
$1.99 Magic Kingdom Passport (4.99 in park)
$4.99 Epcot Passport (9.99 in park)
$2.99 Gold Toned Disney barrette that was prev. marked $8.99
They really had great stuff at great prices. (As an alternative to paying full price in the parks.)
Worth a visit if you have time!!

Originally posted by SimonV

All of Belz, Orlando Premium Outlet and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores have a Character Warehouse-type store with good prices on last year's (that's the catch!) Disney merchandise.

That is not always the case, Simon. We were at the Character Warehouse last year and my brother in law got a very nice watch for 49.00. We saw the same watch the next day at the World Of Disney store for 150.00. There have been other times when I have seen the same merchandise at the outlet as they had in the parks. It doesn't happen often though. Usually the merchandise is one season old or an over stock. I was also told by a CM at the Character Warehouse that if they run out of one size at WDW they will sometimes ship the rest of the items to the outlet.

Can someone please post where the Beltz outlet is located and how to get there from Old Key West??? Thanks alot, can't wait to go there!!

Tink, the Belz Malls and Outlets are right at the top of International Drive, where it intersects with Oak Ridge. A Mears shuttle will get you there for about $12 per person, while you could also catch the Lynx bus from the TTC to SeaWorld ($1) and then catch the I-Ride trolley all the way up to Belz ($0.75), although this would take a while!

If you have your own transportation while in Orlando it is pretty easy to get to Belz. You would just get onto I-4 heading East toward Orlando. (It seems to head north to me, but they call it east.) Anyway head east on I-4 towards Orlando. One option is to get off at Sand Lake Road and head east on Sand Lake Rd (make a right) The first major intersection is International Drive. You would make a left on I-drive and take I-drive all the way until it dead ends. Belz is at the end of I-drive. The other option is to take I-4 east again from Disney World and get off on 435. I believe this is Kirkman Road. You would make a right on Kirkman and again a left at the first interestion which is I-drive. Belz again is at the end of I-drive. Here is a link to a map showing the location of Belz.. The only problem with the 435/Kirkman way is you can't get back on I-4 going West (towards Disney World) that way. At least not the last time I was there. Here is a link to a map of the Belz area.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Py...ent=&mag=7&desc=&cs=9&newmag=8&poititle=&poi=

It really isn't too far to get there. We go there from OKW all the time. I think it is about a 20 min ride unless the traffic is really heavy.

Thanks for the map link SgtDisney! Looks like we'll be just a few blocks from there when we stay at the Hard Rock-before we head home to OKW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter