Orlando tickets

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
Marlin travel had advertised 5 park Orlando Flex Ticket for $225. No one seems to know anything about them - all the agents seem to be clueless even with it being in the Florida guide! ANyone know anything about these tickets??

Sorry, I don't know about them, but I used Marlin Travel in Mississauga (Meadowvale) last year and NEVER AGAIN! I know not all TA's are the same, but these folks were the biggest dopes going. They wouldn't know that the tickets for sure! S

I'm discovering that alot of TA seem to be useless - I can get the info quicker myself on the internet and better deals too!
Flextickets are still available thru Signature but they went up to $308 from last year;'s price of $225 and it took many people to figure out what the heck I was talking about even though they are in the Fl vacation guides!
Better to go with the separat US?IoA and SW/Busch passes than Flex Ticket.

It depends on which TA you use. For our Disney cruise last year we used a local TA who was Disney crtified. She had a Disney Diploma and was very knowledgable and treated us very well. And a LOT more friendly than several CM's I have spoken to on the phone. Take the time to shop for a TA like you would for anything else and you won't be disappointed. (By the way I am not a TA ;) )

Hi,

This is what I found to answer your question. The 5 Park Orlando FlexTicket can be bough online for about 200 $.

It offers you 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Island of Adventure, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Wet'n Wild and Bush Gardens.

I found them at Virgin Travelstore

Hope this helps ;)

The Virgin Travelstore site is UK therefore 141.55 pounds in CA$ would be approximately $318 for the 5-day flex ticket...a little more than thru Signature.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter