OT but very important, and VMK related too

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
I have heard many a player is giving up time on VMK to revise for exams. Having only recently done my exams last year, and having exams coming up I applaud them for giving up their time to revise. It is very good that you do this; these exams are very important, and you should be able to do the best you can. But in order to do the best you can, you must revise.

As I said before, I did my exams last year so I thought I would give you all a couple of pieces of advice. First and fullmost plan your revision, as a person who knows where they are going and what to do can find the most effective way of getting there, where as a person who does it spontenously will worry about what to do and waste time. It should be planned so you know what you are doing in the morning, afternooon and evening parts of your day, and what breaks to take.

Secondly, and most surpisingly to some is simply have fun while revising! You have to find an nice balance of both revision and play; a person who does revision all the time gets bored and won't learn anything and a person who plays all the time gains nothing. If you are on Spring break, take a week off to have fun, and then use the other week to revise and get you back into the swing of things.

Thirdly, don't over-do it as you can only do SO much work before breaking down entirely. Your mind is like a machine; it can't work at extreme levels of output.

And finally, try to devolp a way to revise which is most effective to YOU. Everyone has a way of revising, such as sticky notes on walls; looking at specifications of your subjects; past exam papers etc. You need to find a way for you to revise and you alone.

Good luck with exams; mine begin in the later part of may. I have to get my coursework done first, then I can revise at home as well as school. However, for this week only my plan is having fun!

It took me a few minutes to figure out what on earth you were talking about. In the US, we review for tests, not revise. Revise is what we do after something is submitted. :teeth: American english as a foreign language lol.

Very nice Pokemon! I will definetely keep this in mine when I have exams!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter