OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the man who found her remains reported a suspicious bag in August. The authorities failed to investigate.

Im now on holiday from work for 2 weeks - hurray.

we're going down to Cambridge tomorrow for a few days to see DS and then bring him home for Christmas

It is too awful. Are Casey's parents implicated in their granddaughter's disappearance?

Alot of people seem to think they are, not where they helped Casey kill Caylee but they with-held evidence and made conflicting statments.

The whole family seems rather shady IMHO.

Alot of people seem to think they are, not where they helped Casey kill Caylee but they with-held evidence and made conflicting statments.

The whole family seems rather shady IMHO.

What a messed up bunch of people. What a shame she was born into such a hateful family.

Im now on holiday from work for 2 weeks - hurray.

we're going down to Cambridge tomorrow for a few days to see DS and then bring him home for Christmas

Hi there Small World. I'm off work until 7th January. It is a lovely feeling, isn't it? How nice to be bringing DS home.:goodvibes It's my eldest's birthday on Tuesday - time flies.

What a messed up bunch of people. What a shame she was born into such a hateful family.

Rumours are that Caylee's Dad is actually Casey's Brother.

Not sure how true that rumour is, but how sick is that if that is true.

That poor baby never stood a chance.:sad2:

Hi there Small World. I'm off work until 7th January. It is a lovely feeling, isn't it? How nice to be bringing DS home.:goodvibes It's my eldest's birthday on Tuesday - time flies.

yes it will be nice to have him home but it means DD has to move out of her new big bedroom to let him have his room back. She'll be back in her tiny room again

Rumours are that Caylee's Dad is actually Casey's Brother.

Not sure how true that rumour is, but how sick is that if that is true.

That poor baby never stood a chance.:sad2:

:sad2: There are some very odd things that go on behind closed doors. The whole case screams abuse on every level. It makes me so sad to think of what some innocent children have to endure.

yes it will be nice to have him home but it means DD has to move out of her new big bedroom to let him have his room back. She'll be back in her tiny room again

We have to play 'small bedroom' politics too. We have 3 girls and a 3 bedroom house. It will all kick off when they are teenagers.:rotfl:

We have to play 'small bedroom' politics too. We have 3 girls and a 3 bedroom house. It will all kick off when they are teenagers.:rotfl:

either that or you will end up on the couch :lmao:

either that or you will end up on the couch :lmao:

My eldest said, 'Why can't the baby sleep in yours and Daddy's bedroom?' She was serious. It doesn't help that one of her friends has her own ensuite, phone and TV/DVD. They are 8!

Hello Everyone!

Just finished wrapping Robert's Xmas and Birthday presents.... From me and the animals! Lol! I made the bunnies give him his Christmas present for under the tree personally.... :goodvibes We've also exchanged Christmas PJs and put them under the tree for Christmas eve.....

Bob xoxoxoxox

Hi everyone,
I still need to wrap all my presents Bob, I think I will do that tomorrow afternoon. This afternoon I decided to get crafty and made a wreath. I made it totally from scratch and am quite impressed with my efforts!

christmasdecs007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter