OT DISign help

nicurnc

Mouseketeer
Hi crafty people!:)

I am hoping someone can help me design some t shirts for an upcoming girlfriend trip. Our first trip was to WDW, but this year we have decided on St. Augustine, FL.

How do I get started designing a shirt? Is there a special program? Can i use Word or my scrapbook program?

Where can I find som graphics like flowers to use in the design?

Or does the fact that I don't even know where to begin mean that maybe i am biting off more than I can chew?:confused3

Anyone up fo a tutorial?

TIA!!!!

Here is a thread that will teach you how to make t-shirt designs using MS Word although you can also use your scrapbook program as well:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193

The quickest and easiest way to look for images you can use is www.google.com. When you open google up click on the "images" tab, then search for whatever you are looking for. The best images for designing are .gif and .png as they usually have blank space around the image versus a white box.

Don't get frustrated...just enjoy the process and once you figure it out...it is sooo much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter