OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you girls do dont go over to teh wedding board! It sucks you in more than this board does!!! All I think about is wedding!!!!!!!

Hehe already have been :goodvibes Someone I know got engaged in WDW this Aug and their planning on getting married there too. Wdw is stunning but it doesnt appeal to me for a wedding.... would be a great honeymoon though ;)

jenny034.jpg

Looove these!

Well, my auntie uses natural, seasonal flowers more than anything else.... They are gorgeous.... I love flowers..... Although I did momentarily contemplate a feather bouquet.....

Bob xoxoxox

If you are interested here is the registration of our marriage that I found online, we are the top result

My Marriage registration

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object." - something I'm extremely familiar with as it's a mistake I make very regularly in both my day job and my MSc coursework. :rotfl:

Guess we'll need to go through the search system ourselves for it to work.

edit: indeed - having just played around and seen how that site works (from a technical point of view) - the results are saved until you close your web browser. That link is a generic "show me my search results" page, rather than "show me the search results for all people called Cap'n Jack". As such, that link is never going to work unless you personally have been to the page already. Even then, it will only list the results your after if it was the last search you did and you haven't closed your web browser since.

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object." - something I'm extremely familiar with as it's a mistake I make very regularly in both my day job and my MSc coursework. :rotfl:

Guess we'll need to go through the search system ourselves for it to work.

edit: indeed - having just played around and seen how that site works (from a technical point of view) - the results are saved until you close your web browser. That link is a generic "show me my search results" page, rather than "show me the search results for all people called Cap'n Jack". As such, that link is never going to work unless you personally have been to the page already. Even then, it will only list the results your after if it was the last search you did and you haven't closed your web browser since.

Ah I see. I doubt that many people on here would have used the Nevada Registrar website before.

Ah I see. I doubt that many people on here would have used the Nevada Registrar website before.

even if we have, that link won't work.

If you close your web browsers, then open DIS again and click that link, the odds are that you'll get the error message I mention.

even if we have, that link won't work.

If you close your web browsers, then open DIS again and click that link, the odds are that you'll get the error message I mention.

Yeah I get the same message. Oh well. Just a useless thing to play around with for myself then.

It's quite good fun really (sad I know) but I've managed to find loads of Celebs that have got married in Nevada such as Britney Spears and Elvis!

For anyone insterested if you click on the link below and then on 'Bride or Groom's name and type Jonathan Lincoln it will bring up my marriage registration.

Marriage Search

You can also find Britney Spears, Elvis and anyone else who has been married in the state of Nevada

Awesome!!! So was it a vegas wedding??

I always wanted to get married at the bellagio but jack doesn't want to :(

Awesome!!! So was it a vegas wedding??

I always wanted to get married at the bellagio but jack doesn't want to :(

Aye it was indeed. We got married at the Little White Wedding Chapel (as featured on Friends, as everyone tells me)

It was so beautiful and not in the slightest bit tacky (although we did turn down the free Elvis singer :thumbsup2 )

It was lovely to just have those who you wanted there and not the 2nd cousin twice removed who is just there for a free meal.

Aye it was indeed. We got married at the Little White Wedding Chapel (as featured on Friends, as everyone tells me)

It was so beautiful and not in the slightest bit tacky (although we did turn down the free Elvis singer :thumbsup2 )

It was lovely to just have those who you wanted there and not the 2nd cousin twice removed who is just there for a free meal.

We found some deal to get married in Vegas for a total of £35!! You got the basic wedding, a limo and a rose for the bride.... Having said that, the place it was at looked a teeny bit dodgy....!

I've seen the Little White Wedding chapel and I think the building looks quite cute!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

We found some deal to get married in Vegas for a total of £35!! You got the basic wedding, a limo and a rose for the bride.... Having said that, the place it was at looked a teeny bit dodgy....!

I've seen the Little White Wedding chapel and I think the building looks quite cute!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

I think in total our's was about £200. That included the limo to and from the registrar office to get the licence and then to the venue, the service, tip for the registrar, wedding photos (10 I think) and a bouquet for the wife.

I think in total our's was about £200. That included the limo to and from the registrar office to get the licence and then to the venue, the service, tip for the registrar, wedding photos (10 I think) and a bouquet for the wife.
Aww, how lovely! We got the bus up to downtown one day and went past a load of wedding chapels (and the $10 tuxedo hire place!).

I love the "wee kirk o' the heather"! Super cute too!! :)

I can't believe how much our wedding is going to cost.... It really upsets me how much they are!!

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter