OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Macklin Logan Elias Lincoln was born @ 04:13 I'm the happiest man in the world X x

That's fantastic news, am so happy that Macklin arrived safely after all the problems and that Ellie is fine. I bet you can't wait for Kacee to meet him :love: Can't wait to see the piccies of your new lil man.

Congratulations to you all and welcome to the worl baby Macklin!

He weighed 7lb 15oz, had a 37cm round head and is 54cm long. I'll post a picture of my gorgeous little man probably sometime tonight X x

Congratulations John - send our love to Ellie and your boys :hug:

Baby Macklin Logan Elias Lincoln was born @ 04:13 I'm the happiest man in the world X x

Many many congratulations to you, Ellie & big bro Kacee ... and hello and welcome to the (DIS)world Baby Macklin !! Look forward to seeing pics when you get a sec.

Morning everyone! Have just dropped Adam off at nursery. Louise & I are off into town in a bit to see Bolt which starts at 10.10. Don't think I've ever been in a cinema this early before?!! lol. Then we'll go to Yo Sushi for lunch. She doesn't know about that bit yet. She lurves sushi, as do the rest of us. I do make it every now and again at home but it's nice to just sit there and watch the conveyer belt go round and round and round lol. Expensive thing to like though. Then we'll mooch around town for a bit after that. Just spend some mother & daughter time together which will be nice.

Have a good day all!

morning all will be joing you from now on! Hope you dont mind. I was 23 when i had my ears done and was :scared1:

Morning!

i went to hold my housemates hand when she got her lip pierced last year, i'm sure i felt some of my finger bones crack! :rotfl:

Morning!

i went to hold my housemates hand when she got her lip pierced last year, i'm sure i felt some of my finger bones crack! :rotfl:

:eek: Oh no! My mum is coming too so will make sure Alicia holds her hand :lmao: She is soooo excited bless her. Been asking to have them done for ages. We are having lunch out too, then coming back to finish packing, have baths, and then watch Lilo and Stitch before we set off v early tomorrow morning :yay:

Morning everyone! Have just dropped Adam off at nursery. Louise & I are off into town in a bit to see Bolt which starts at 10.10. Don't think I've ever been in a cinema this early before?!! lol. Then we'll go to Yo Sushi for lunch. She doesn't know about that bit yet. She lurves sushi, as do the rest of us. I do make it every now and again at home but it's nice to just sit there and watch the conveyer belt go round and round and round lol. Expensive thing to like though. Then we'll mooch around town for a bit after that. Just spend some mother & daughter time together which will be nice.

Have a good day all!

Sounds like a lovely day out, enjoy yourselves :goodvibes

i miss having mummy daughter time :sad1: can't wait til i'm home for easter!!! last time i planned to have a fun morning with my mum making mince pies over xmas she got called into work early!

Ellie even managed to give birth with just gas and air and she went from 7cm to giving birth in 8 minutes. I'm so very proud of her

a huge well done to ellie i think!!!! sounds like she did a great job!!!

and cant wait to see ur new lil man - so pleased for u and such a good size - and quite long too by the sounds of it!!!

glad the weight is over - bet u cant wait til ellie is home and ur new family is alltogether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lovestruc

:goodvibes Congratulations John thats briliant news :goodvibes

I'm off work today yippee!:banana:

Morning all

Congrats to John oh you must be so proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter