OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

Wonderful News!!! keeping you all in our prayers!!

A quick update, everything is still the same-which is very good! DD did say that my dgd was trying to put her foot in her mouth (which I have done many times)! :rotfl2:
Week 34 begins Sun - so things are moving along very well.

Look at that, she is taking after her grandma already! ;) lol

You are definately in our hearts and prayers. Reading your OP was like going back to our story. I was hospitalized at 25 weeks for low fluid/low birthweight for our daughter. She was delivered by emergency C-section at 28 weeks and weighed 1 lb. 1/4 oz. She was 11 inches long and spent 87 days in the NICU. She came home at 3 lbs. 4 oz. 15 inches long. It was definately a rough first 5 weeks in the NICU but...

She is now a beautiful nearly 15 year old girl who is the sweetest spirit. Many people comment on that and I think it's because those kids who come early have left heaven's arms sooner than they were supposed to. They bring a little bit of that with them.

I'm so pleased that your DD is so far along now. I'm subbing to this thread to keep up on your story. Blessings to you all!

On my way to see her in a few minutes. Found a 3-6 month snowsuit yesterday - tough to find them that small! OMG - there are so many beautiful clothes for babies now. My dgs is 12, and he comes along with me to shop, but having a gd will also be special!

Lisa - i laughed when i read your "foot in mouth" comment - it is so good to know that she has inherited family traits! :rotfl2:

Have a great day off, if you do have it today.

I'm glad to hear things are going well. I keep thinking about your dd and dgd. I go back to work next monday and am dreading every minute of it but I know when I get there I will see patients like your dd and realize that I have to go back. I work on a mother/baby and antepartum unit. I will keep your dd and dgd in my thoughts and prayers.

Just read through the thread. Glad to hear things have been going well. More prayers and pixie dust to your DD and DGD.

Thanks for the update Caroline. I think about you and your babycakes all the time!! She is a strong baby!

:cool1::cool1: so glad to hear things are moving along. Week 40 will be here before you know it.

A quick update: My dd and dgd had their app't today - fluid level is the same and steady, and the dr said she is looking good. At this time she is also breech, so unless she turns (tough to do since the fluid level is low), she will possibly have a C section. Week 34 is about to begin. Thank you so much for your continued prayers and pixie dust. I feel we are in a much safer place now. :)

That's great the fluid is staying level!! every day counts, keeping them in our prayers!:goodvibes

:cheer2: So glad to hear this. That is one strong little baby and her mamma must be doing everything right.

34 weeks is good news:thumbsup2 I had a planned c-section for my younger DS at 38 weeks because of a hip/pelvis problem (mine not his) and I was much happier than waiting to see what happened and maybe ending up with an emergency c-section. If baby stays breech then given the history planning for a C might be reassuring for you all.

I had 4 c-sections. She will be fine if she has to have one. I'm so glad she is at 34 weeks. Yeah. I guess you can say we are all on baby watch. thanks for the updates

Quick update: no change on dd or dgd today, but next week they will talk delivery date. Can't believe we are that close. Life does get better! Just know that Rog would be pacing at this point. Tough not to envision his reaction to everything.
Have a great weekend everyone. Caroline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter