Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Sorry, but I think the 10x10 passport book is going to be my last major project for a while...

I am trying to create stickers I can put on cups for each county in Epcot. We want to show ourselves in each country, as if we are drinking around the world. Could you make a logo that says BFFs Drinking Around the World, one with each country? I hope you can and thanks!!!!!!!!

Wondering if you had heard about the new Magician Mickey that is suppossed to be signing autographs in Town Square Hall sometime in the near future? I have no idea what he will look like but I may be making a request for a Natalie look-alike auto card for him if he will be out for our trip in August. You've done such a wonderful job on the others and I really appreciate it!!

Can't wait to see the rest of your passport pages!!

I have not, but I will try and post new cards as the characters are announced. But, if you have a particular request, I would be more than happy to try and put something together...

Evan

Wondering if you had heard about the new Magician Mickey that is suppossed to be signing autographs in Town Square Hall sometime in the near future? I have no idea what he will look like but I may be making a request for a Natalie look-alike auto card for him if he will be out for our trip in August. You've done such a wonderful job on the others and I really appreciate it!!

The 10x10 passport book is done (well almost...)!

Both versions of the country pages are all done as well as some additional misc pages. If I have time, I am going to try and put together a few other misc pages such as a title page and a "I made it around the world" page.

I am hoping to also find some time down the road to make the 10x10 pages into 4x6's.

Although I don't think there are any errors or mistakes, but if you see something that just doesn't look right, can you please let me know?

Evan

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...-Town-Square-Theater-at-the-Magic-Kingdom.htm

Now, the only question is, what does he look like???

If anyone can point me in a direction, I can try and put together a new card..

Evan

I hate you guys!!!!!:goodvibes

I'm starting to work on 4x6 versions of the passport pages. No timeline, but probably a few weeks...

Evan

These are "a work in progress" examples:

They look fabulous. Don't know which of your designs I like better. Decisions, decisions! There again, perhaps I will make one of each. Problem solved. :banana:

Your 10X10 passport pages are amazing!! I can't wait to print a book for our trip in May.
I just have a few questions. I'm trying to create my book using shutterfly. I used the map page and the stamp page as my front and back cover, but the words on the bottom are getting cut off? Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I love the passport id page! Can this be personalized?

I'm sorry, but I can't help with using shutterfly. I have only used artscow (cheaper and good quality, but takes forever to ship) and I know in their set-up they have an option to "shrink" image to fit the page. I'm guessing that shutterfly must have some option like that to either make the image fit your page or you might be able to manually make the page smaller to fit. Maybe post a question to the board...

As for the ID page, yes I will personalize that for you. See my first post and PM me your info.

Evan

Your 10X10 passport pages are amazing!! I can't wait to print a book for our trip in May.
I just have a few questions. I'm trying to create my book using shutterfly. I used the map page and the stamp page as my front and back cover, but the words on the bottom are getting cut off? Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I love the passport id page! Can this be personalized?

Hi Evan! I know you have your hands full with the Epcot Passports right now, but when you come up for air could you please make a Magician Mickey in Natalie's vol. 1 style? I made one for vol. 2, but I've got someone on the autograph thread that wants one to match the vol. 1 cards. Thank you, and GREAT JOB :thumbsup2 on the 8x8 passports! I'm going to have to make one for my next trip! :goodvibes

Thanks for the link...I agree...strange he isn't more "magical"!

Anyway...here are two versions for you...

Evan

Ok, I am officially asking!!

Here is a link to the new Mickey Mouse meet and greet area. If you scroll to the bottom it shows what Mickey will be wearing. Not what I expected for a "Magic Mickey" but it works for me! Thank you so much! I really appreciate you making these extra cards to keep my set all looking the same.

http://www.disunplugged.com/2011/03/30/town-square-theater-meet-and-greet-at-magic-kingdom/

Thanks so much Evan! I love them both!!

I saw another pic of the inside of Mickey's backstage "dressing room" and it looked like there was a more magician-y (is that a word) costume hanging in his closet. I guess he has already changed into his street clothes to meet us. Doesn't everyone change into a bow-tie and tails after a hard day's work!? :rotfl:

Thanks again!!

I'm all caught up with everyone's requests...

Here's another magic mickey autograph card...

Evan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter