"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEYLAND ROADTRIP" The End 4/20 pg. 44 Better Than Cats...

Get the high speed internet at your hotel. You can't go 5 days with dissing. I didn't. I even paid Disney prices for that access! $9.95 for 24 hours is highway robbery.

You do have a laptop, don't you?

Have a lot fun for all of us!

Marie

I dont have a laptop. I'm a LOSER I know!

I Wish!!!!!!

I have a friend who I may be able to update y'all if we do something especially cool.

Thank You!!!!!!!! You are sweet!

Is everyone healthy at the Utah Household? I'm hoping so, and that they stay that way. ;) :grouphug: (wish they would quit moving all the smilies around :upsidedow )

Still waiting on the UtahVideo....:rolleyes1 (moved again:furious: )

You are going to have such a wonderful time! We went the same time of year and it was perfect. Low 80's and really short lines! I'll be thinking of you soaking up the sun while I sit in gloomy, freezing ,horrible, miserable ,ugly ,frigid weather!:)

Have a GREAT trip UtahMama!!! I'll be watching for your goodbye video and anxiously awaiting the details of the trip as soon as you return.

Just worried y'all will think I'm ego-ish for doing this. #1, it's another homemade word and #2 I'm NOT.

I'm hoping this cutting edge approach (;) HA!) will catch on. Or not. Whatever.

I'm posting and running away...dont look at my chins! It's grainy again! Dang!
Here goes Nuthin'....:scared:

I love the product placement. Ha hahaha! Now quit raising the bar for us lame not technically inclined trip reporters. ok?

You are SOOOOOO Pretty. Thanks for the good-bye! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Lies. Lies. Lies. You are not going to be away from the Disboards for more than 5 minutes. Much less 5 days. She ain't goin folks. It is all just a sick little ruse. I guess she wants attention or something sick like that. Pathetic if you ask me.

Wheat Thins

This bandwagon's full, please catch another! ;)

Twinkie is right you are so pretty and skinny too.

Have a great time. Drive safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of pictures please......

If you see Pluto it is not me:rotfl2:

No matter how many times you flash the Product - I am not falling for it! Diet coke rules!!!

You look gorgemous!!! I only saw one chin and one sexy mama! You look so good you should definitely treat yourself to a funnel cake and a whole dole whip!! Actually you really need try the strawberry swirl thing over by the Teacups! You will love it! Wait - duh! You are going to the other Disney place - nevermind. Surely they have strawberry swirls - you just have to find them.

I really like your hair - it is longer. Looks Mahvelous! Maybe while you are there you can get online at an internet cafe. Where are you staying? Maybe there will be a computer in the lobby!

We will miss you!!:sad1: Have a blast!!!!! Ride everything so you can tell us all about them. TTFN :wave2:

:offtopic: Are NAB and Wheat Thins related? Being snack crackers and everything. :confused3

This is the Must See film of the winter season. A wonderful and witty G rated film which can be enjoyed by the entire family. I predict it will win multiple awards at the Cannes Film Festival. :) Notice that the director cleverly incorporated into the scene a shot of the Missing Microwave. :happytv:

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Ohhh Twinkie.....it's time for another jacking!

I am so emotional right now - I teared up watching that! I was like Look! There's our Utah!!!!
You look so incredibly thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your voice is different than I expected. I think that's why I teared up.
I'm gonna miss you! :sad1:
It's only a few days. Geez. I'm an idiot. :rolleyes:

Hey i loved your video goodbye by the way you look BEAUTIFUL which you always do i meant to call ya and say good bye but i got sick of mayson in my room and so we moved his crib downstairs and now i think it is too late to call anywhooo have fun and call me if ya want me to post anything on the dis ... or just call me and tell me how much fun you are having.... miss ya already:sad1: be safe and have a whole hecka lotta fun...... i will bring ya diet puppies when you get back and ya can tell me all about it..... :grouphug: :grouphug: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I teared up too! :sad1: Mainly because I am so excited for you. I thought the same thing about your voice...different than what I hear in my head. Well, I guess that could be a problem with me. :confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Y'all have a great time! We'll hold the fort down for ya'! ;)

I love the product placement. Ha hahaha! Now quit raising the bar for us lame not technically inclined trip reporters. ok?

You are SOOOOOO Pretty. Thanks for the good-bye! Hope you all have a wonderful time!
Hi there Twinkie long time no see just wanted to say hi:goodvibes

I am so emotional right now - I teared up watching that! I was like Look! There's our Utah!!!!
You look so incredibly thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your voice is different than I expected. I think that's why I teared up.
I'm gonna miss you! :sad1:
It's only a few days. Geez. I'm an idiot. :rolleyes:

I'm an idiot too! I watched myself and said, "Do I sound like that?!" NOT thin...positioned well behind a kitchen counter!!!! I'll miss you Celery!!!!!

UMama,

I'm gonna miss you!

Ima gonna miss you so much! 5 days with my S'late!

This is the Must See film of the winter season. A wonderful and witty G rated film which can be enjoyed by the entire family. I predict it will win multiple awards at the Cannes Film Festival. :) Notice that the director cleverly incorporated into the scene a shot of the Missing Microwave. :happytv:

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

I have plenty of counter space now....Thanks Special K!!!!

Ohhh Twinkie.....it's time for another jacking!
Ohhhh Nooooo! Be nice!!!!
Hey i loved your video goodbye by the way you look BEAUTIFUL which you always do i meant to call ya and say good bye but i got sick of mayson in my room and so we moved his crib downstairs and now i think it is too late to call anywhooo have fun and call me if ya want me to post anything on the dis ... or just call me and tell me how much fun you are having.... miss ya already:sad1: be safe and have a whole hecka lotta fun...... i will bring ya diet puppies when you get back and ya can tell me all about it..... :grouphug: :grouphug: pixiedust: pixiedust:
Yay! diet Puppies!!! Thanks Mist!

I teared up too! :sad1: Mainly because I am so excited for you. I thought the same thing about your voice...different than what I hear in my head. Well, I guess that could be a problem with me. :confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Y'all have a great time! We'll hold the fort down for ya'! ;)

No crying! I'm a wreck! Now when your "read me" you'll hear me growl-yelling at my kids! Thanks for holding down the fort! (be nice)

OMG, I said the same thing! U-Ma, you are one Beautiful Babe! Hott mama! Enjoy your 10 hours of "fun" to get to the real fun! :lmao:

Safe trip! See ya when ya get back!

Thanks! I think I'm a "NOT". That heat from me is just peri-menapause.

10 hours!!!!!!

I just borrowed my DS17's CD player with head phones. HEADPHONES!!!! :drive: He's i-podded and has no use for them any more! That will "prolly" save my sanity! yaya!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter